Request for Girls in their "Little Black Dress"

Why are you wearing panties slut??? you can wear the tiniest thong.. just enough to be legal.. but once we are in a dark place.. I will require you to remove your panties.. and walk up to the biggest blackest man there.. and hand them to him and tell him your master sent you as a present to him
The panties I was wearing met the minimum requirement at the venue we were at Sir

The panties I was wearing met the minimum requirement at the venue we were at Sir
well we dont want you arrested.. but you have a hot body. and if I want it shown to everyone... you will have no choice but to show it to them. I would probably allow you to show them in a hall or something, so you dont get arrested.... but you would show them. I would hand out poker chips.. and depending on the color, you would have to do what I say. You do not know if it is one poker chip or 20 for the night

well we dont want you arrested.. but you have a hot body. and if I want it shown to everyone... you will have no choice but to show it to them. I would probably allow you to show them in a hall or something, so you dont get arrested.... but you would show them. I would hand out poker chips.. and depending on the color, you would have to do what I say. You do not know if it is one poker chip or 20 for the night
No Sir we don't want me arrested. So you would be my pimp for the night?

Back