Remote controlled vibes in public

Do you wear a remote controlled vibe in public?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
i haven't heard of that.

The early controlled toys were indeed radio controlled with no privacy issue at all. But i see what's happening and is to be expected in this day and age: They're moving toward app controlled toys instead. - Those are trending on the market and typically have more functions added.
But my question is: What data could possibly be leaked that can be classified "compromising"? - Because i don't see it. 🤷‍♂️
well, i do not follow the issue but a reputable of connected toy was involved... in something that was described as :

What is the Lxxxxxnse controversy?​
The trend of sex toy data breaches is alarming. Lovense has admitted that its mobile phone app has been secretly recording audio files while its vibrators were in use. The company has blamed a “minor software bug” for the apparently unintentional recordings.

Sic... [ i think i have a post but i have no idea of the credibility of the website https://www.dataleaklawyers.co.uk/b...y,for the apparently unintentional recordings. ]

For the New York Taxi, it was an ancien story published 10 years ago ...

i could try to​

I have a corded and remote one, the corded one is more reliable. Hubby likes to use it on me when we go to dinner for orgasm control (and uncontrolled:) ). I'm good at being silent but my legs and forearms shake from an orgasm due partly to all the control I have to exert. I've been curiously noticed more than a few times. I just smile.

I have a corded and remote one, the corded one is more reliable. Hubby likes to use it on me when we go to dinner for orgasm control (and uncontrolled:) ). I'm good at being silent but my legs and forearms shake from an orgasm due partly to all the control I have to exert. I've been curiously noticed more than a few times. I just smile.
I would love making you cum repeatedly!!

Which one do you have?

Back