Remote controlled vibes in public

Do you wear a remote controlled vibe in public?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Really. I love mine makes grocery shopping so much fun.
i can see that. 🍑 🥗 🍆
How do you use yours? - Who is controlling it? TY

@AnnieS: i understand that this is not for everyone and some Women feel the rather strong stimulus from a vibrating toy may be too much for an experience out in public?!

Perhaps try a non-controlled toy instead. One of my ex GFs used a toy i gave her for Valentine's which was a sort of "loveballs". (There are different brands available and models have slightly different names and i don't like to advertise here, just so much: the one i gave her fortunately worked well. ;) )
Those types of toys create a rather subtle sensation whenever there is hip movement, so while you walk for instance. They work by beads on flexible strings on the inside of the toy that would arhythmically beat against the thin outer ball-shaped shell seated in the vaginal canal. There are also versions with more than one ball stringed together. We were using a two-ball toy that would go deeper in her pussy and create a greater sensation than if it was just one ball. ;) She sometimes used it when she went running early morning and said the sensation was even better than if she was just walking.
The best experience she had was when she was dancing with a guy to latin music - a dance with lots of hip movement. Also her dance partner would pull her close, grab her hips and let one of his hands slip down on one of her butt cheeks. She said, it was such a turn-on that at one point she had to take a break because she was close to orgasming right there on the dancefloor and did not know if she would have been able to hide it. - If you like naughty moments like that, perhaps consider getting a toy like i just described here. ;)

Regards. Keep on having lots of fun with your partner(s)!

and there is also a privacy issue, i think love sense was uploading some recording/activity in an compromised way a years ago... It is fixed...

5 years ago, there was the taxi activity of NYC that was shared and you wereable to pinpoint taxi pickup and destination of clubs (smile)

and there is also a privacy issue, i think (...) was uploading some recording/activity in an compromised way a years ago... It is fixed...

(...)
i haven't heard of that.

The early controlled toys were indeed radio controlled with no privacy issue at all. But i see what's happening and is to be expected in this day and age: They're moving toward app controlled toys instead. - Those are trending on the market and typically have more functions added.
But my question is: What data could possibly be leaked that can be classified "compromising"? - Because i don't see it. 🤷‍♂️

No I dont think I have. I have a couple that just are intermittent. If you want to send me a lush I'll do an indepth review- lol I love my vibes.
I had a young wife send me a link to her Lush 3. I was able to control it and give her three orgasms one afternoon. She was in Florida and I am in Kansas City!!

Back