Reassurance of the QOS lifestyle is what MY wife wants!

sharingcouple75

Couple
Gold Member
From
KY, US
We’ve been in the lifestyle for some time now. She has been playing as a Hotwife with only black men for the past 3 years with our dynamic as stag/vixen…not cuckold. Sure, there have been a few full swap dates with white couples, but when I got a message from a 26 year old white guy with a HUGE long and thick cock …I thought “hey, she might like that!”. WRONG! She had zero interest in playing with him despite his package. From a straight male perspective he is a catch, but it was a non starter for her. I’ve known (you can see from our media) she enjoys the Hotwife lifestyle…BUT only as a QOS. It was very reassuring and a confidence booster for me to know this is as much for her own desires as for mine. Sometimes actions speak louder than words. Well, she spoke loudly with her words and actions.

We’ve been in the lifestyle for some time now. She has been playing as a Hotwife with only black men for the past 3 years with our dynamic as stag/vixen…not cuckold. Sure, there have been a few full swap dates with white couples, but when I got a message from a 26 year old white guy with a HUGE long and thick cock …I thought “hey, she might like that!”. WRONG! She had zero interest in playing with him despite his package. From a straight male perspective he is a catch, but it was a non starter for her. I’ve known (you can see from our media) she enjoys the Hotwife lifestyle…BUT only as a QOS. It was very reassuring and a confidence booster for me to know this is as much for her own desires as for mine. Sometimes actions speak louder than words. Well, she spoke loudly with her words and actions.
Wow! That's amazing !
Glad you support her and know your place.
I'm pussy free 3 years now and am looking for ways to support BNWO.
I hope you keep up your wife's happiness!
BBC only! ♠️♠️❤️

Back