Real young cuckold couple into bnwo looking for circumcised good looking men (NO WHITE BOYS) from montreal/quebec & ontario, canada.

Hi 👋 21 y/o White wife and 23 y/o Mixed race husband looking for either bisexual or bi curious COLORED men. Montreal and Toronto area. NO WHITE MEN!!!

Our bull needs to be taller than us circumcised, clean and respectful. Must love racial play, rough sex, CNC, *******, and submissive white whores. I am a very bratty wife and I need someone to put me in my place, verbally and physically. If you’re afraid of going intense, I’m not for you 🙃

***Able to host is a +, either at your place or hotel/airbnb

Long term relationship. I want you to make me your freeuse sub pig white slut wife and snowbunny whenever you feel like it. You’re the bull here, you decide 🥰

You can contact us directly here with face body and cock pics as well as a brief presentation of you so we know who we are talking with.

you can also contact us by texto : 5148195642.
Or by kik : naylaandvince
fetlife: naylaandvince
Twitter : naylaandvince
our telegram is private but message us and we will add you there.

This is me…

Attachments

• IMG_0045.jpeg
    IMG_0045.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0044.jpeg
    IMG_0044.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 131
  • IMG_0046.jpeg
    IMG_0046.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0041.jpeg
    IMG_0041.jpeg
    207.2 KB · Views: 128
Hi 👋 21 y/o White wife and 23 y/o Mixed race husband looking for either bisexual or bi curious COLORED men. Montreal and Toronto area. NO WHITE MEN!!!

Our bull needs to be taller than us circumcised, clean and respectful. Must love racial play, rough sex, CNC, *******, and submissive white whores. I am a very bratty wife and I need someone to put me in my place, verbally and physically. If you’re afraid of going intense, I’m not for you 🙃

***Able to host is a +, either at your place or hotel/airbnb

Long term relationship. I want you to make me your freeuse sub pig white slut wife and snowbunny whenever you feel like it. You’re the bull here, you decide 🥰

You can contact us directly here with face body and cock pics as well as a brief presentation of you so we know who we are talking with.

you can also contact us by texto : 5148195642.
Or by kik : naylaandvince
fetlife: naylaandvince
Twitter : naylaandvince
our telegram is private but message us and we will add you there.

This is me…
Love me a curvy bunny 🐰 😈👀

Back