Real person stamp

You must be a real person, grab a piece of paper and write your username, date and the url of the page and that's it. All in a video, you don't need to show your face.

I would think not many trump supporters would visit such sites. lols :)
Extremely prejudiced, now I'm kinda offended.

I definitely don't like old man Brandon 😒.

Lots of blacks are voting for Trump, if you saw his turn out In queens and the Bronx you'd understand.

Extremely prejudiced, now I'm kinda offended.

I definitely don't like old man Brandon 😒.

Lots of blacks are voting for Trump, if you saw his turn out In queens and the Bronx you'd understand.
I am not American, nor do I live in the US. I said what I read in the media. :)
The US is a far more complicated country, and I suspect what you say is perhaps happening.

I am not American, nor do I live in the US. I said what I read in the media. :)
The US is a far more complicated country, and I suspect what you say is perhaps happening.
The truth is that trump is a nightmare. He promotes several white supremacist groups. Unfortunately he has many supporters, some of them black

The truth is that trump is a nightmare. He promotes several white supremacist groups. Unfortunately he has many supporters, some of them black
American politics is fucking complex; I used to watch Jon Stewart's shows in 2011-13, but then I realized it's one of the worst ways of understanding a foreign country's politics.

American politics is fucking complex; I used to watch Jon Stewart's shows in 2011-13, but then I realized it's one of the worst ways of understanding a foreign country's politics.
So you thought a comedy show was the best way to learn about American politics???

Back