Real or fantasy?

MancSteve

Male
From
UK
I'm seeing lots of 'BNWO' and similar posts, especially on twitter which had the theme of taking over 'white europe' by black men impregnating white women.

My question is, is this entirely fantasy? Or is there any truth behind it? Do you know any men that have purposefully got a woman pregnant?

I think it has become a huge fantasy for many, but for some a reality too.
I can say if i was younger, knowing what i know now, Id have become a cuckold far sooner in life and most likely helped my partner to raise our Bull's offspring.
What greater support could a cuckold man give. Then to show his love that she means the world and encourage her in choosing a more virile stud to breed with. It is a Very modern way that Im sure is catching on with the younger generation.

There are a LOT of women that fuck black men. Most of them don't advertise or admit it in public, but as my wife and I have become more open about our relationship, we have been surprised by how many couples approached us to tell us they would at least occasionally play themselves.

I don't know how many people actually go full BNWO with all the rules and ceremony of it. I think that is mostly fantasy.

I'm seeing lots of 'BNWO' and similar posts, especially on twitter which had the theme of taking over 'white europe' by black men impregnating white women.

My question is, is this entirely fantasy? Or is there any truth behind it? Do you know any men that have purposefully got a woman pregnant?
Its fantasy to the 'sane' white people ... but hilariously 'insane' to those who can't govern themselves, much less take over the white population.
Wishful thinking and envy is all it is. They're leaving their countries because they gif_CRAP.gif in their own country. They're "takers"only"; no positive contributions to society.

Last edited:

Unless men want to pay for the paternity of the baby it's fantasy. DNA tests my friend.

I have children with a black women and she has also had black babies with black men. I feel like im contributing to BNWo

No, at least not in Argentina. my Wife and i are involved in BNWO for the last 6 years, under BDSM rules, and we are part of a BNWO Community. we know we are into a pretty extreme practice which involved serious humiliation, pain and tough sexual practices, but we don't know any case of consensual impregnation by a BBC or not BBC Man who was not her partner or husband. BNWO, when it's real, is subjected to the SSC Rule (Sane, Secure and Consensual). It can't be sane to intentionally have children whose fadr is not their fadr.

i don't buy into the BNWO nonsense, but i do buy into instinctual improvement by selective extramarital breeding.
i think civilized city life enhances...even encourages & rewards genetic weakness & modern medical (bigPharma) practices even damage otherwise worthwhile genetic lines via vaccines & immunizations way early.

Back