Not so small tho :p

Attachments

• 84090836-EB68-4824-8B9C-741D3930226B.jpeg
    84090836-EB68-4824-8B9C-741D3930226B.jpeg
    661.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 2BB77D7F-8643-44D1-A1E6-D643973EC96B.jpeg
    2BB77D7F-8643-44D1-A1E6-D643973EC96B.jpeg
    497 KB · Views: 25
No wonder y'all need BBC!! Holy s.hit!!! Like how do y'all do it??? Like why wouldn't you just marry or date a dude with a big dick?? I'd be so frustrated! I need/want BBC in my life or I'm just not happy! Simple really..

My wife just didn’t know any better, we married young and she had very limited sexual experiences before we married outside of being with me and they were all white and according to her, very much about the same size as me. I always knew I had a small dick and I’ve always wanted her to experience a big cock. When I finally convinced her to do so many, many years after we were married, she was blown away at just how much better the sexual experience was and how much she loved having sex with black men. I can tell you, not that we had a bad marriage, but her overall happiness has been improved by black cock….she’s getting the sex her body craved and needed all those years as although she’s a small lady, she has a very deep pussy. She has admitted that she never really had orgasms with me from intercourse but has multiple, mind blowing, pussy uncontrollably squirting orgasms when she’s penetrated by a BBC…..she’s 100% sure it’s the size but also says black men fuck better…they last longer and just move that body and cock in and out of her pussy far better than any white man she’s ever had sex with and that’s how we started the cuckold lifestyle the first couple years, mainly white guys. Once she got a few BBC’s after doing it just at first to shut me up because I wanted to see it, she was changed forever and has only had black cocks outside of me infrequently, in her pussy ever since.

Had she had a good fuck from a big cock before we married, she agrees with you, love only goes so far as for sexual pleasure, she says she would have been extremely frustrated knowing how good big cocks feel in her pussy and she says without any doubts, no matter how much sh loves me, she feels she would have probably ended up cheating because orgasms are so addictive and she would have had a hard time saying no to a sexy man with a big cock just wanting some pussy.

My wife just didn’t know any better, we married young and she had very limited sexual experiences before we married outside of being with me and they were all white and according to her, very much about the same size as me. I always knew I had a small dick and I’ve always wanted her to experience a big cock. When I finally convinced her to do so many, many years after we were married, she was blown away at just how much better the sexual experience was and how much she loved having sex with black men. I can tell you, not that we had a bad marriage, but her overall happiness has been improved by black cock….she’s getting the sex her body craved and needed all those years as although she’s a small lady, she has a very deep pussy. She has admitted that she never really had orgasms with me from intercourse but has multiple, mind blowing, pussy uncontrollably squirting orgasms when she’s penetrated by a BBC…..she’s 100% sure it’s the size but also says black men fuck better…they last longer and just move that body and cock in and out of her pussy far better than any white man she’s ever had sex with and that’s how we started the cuckold lifestyle the first couple years, mainly white guys. Once she got a few BBC’s after doing it just at first to shut me up because I wanted to see it, she was changed forever and has only had black cocks outside of me infrequently, in her pussy ever since.

Had she had a good fuck from a big cock before we married, she agrees with you, love only goes so far as for sexual pleasure, she says she would have been extremely frustrated knowing how good big cocks feel in her pussy and she says without any doubts, no matter how much sh loves me, she feels she would have probably ended up cheating because orgasms are so addictive and she would have had a hard time saying no to a sexy man with a big cock just wanting some pussy.
Agreed organisms are addictive, especially when it's multiple! Trust me when I say I am a fein for them! So basically you get off on her getting off with someone else. I honestly still don't get it, but it's very interesting to read y'all posts, it does sometimes seem a bit far fetched but hey, who am I to judge. Carry on Cuckmeister!

Agreed organisms are addictive, especially when it's multiple! Trust me when I say I am a fein for them! So basically you get off on her getting off with someone else. I honestly still don't get it, but it's very interesting to read y'all posts, it does sometimes seem a bit far fetched but hey, who am I to judge. Carry on Cuckmeister!

It works for us, I get off on her getting off in a way I can’t and never will be able to get her off because I have a really small dick. Yes I can make her cum from licking her pussy and I’m extremely good at that, but a good deep, pounding fucking with lots of orgasms is just hard to top. She loves me with all her heart, I love her back the same, we’ve been together 35 plus years very happily…..why would I not want her to have something that’s a basic human need, an orgasm. I know she had a few friends that enjoyed sex but once my wife talked them into fucking BBC, they went and have stayed crazy wild just like her.….because the sex IS that much better. Us guys, that first time as a young teen we jack off and discover orgasms, we never stop jacking off, it’s just so addictive.….i think black cock in my wifes pussy is nothing more than that, addictive sexual orgasms. She loves me, she loves fucking black men, i love her fucking black men and watching them do things to her sexually pleasing I can’t give her but in a way I do give it to her allowing her to have sexual freedom within our loving marriage.

Back