Question for wives and husbands

My wife and I have a good marriage a lot of the time but why does it seem like theres a correlation between the amount if dicks she takes, and how comfortable she feels disrespecting me? Lol....We are love birds most of the time and she loves fucking her bulls, but whenever shes pissed off she REALLY knows how to talk down to me. Is this a common thing in the lifestyle? Maybe the hotwife life and Female led relationships go hand it hand to some degree but prior to this lifestyle she would NEVER say some of the stuff she does now lol

My wife and I have a good marriage a lot of the time but why does it seem like theres a correlation between the amount if dicks she takes, and how comfortable she feels disrespecting me? Lol....We are love birds most of the time and she loves fucking her bulls, but whenever shes pissed off she REALLY knows how to talk down to me. Is this a common thing in the lifestyle? Maybe the hotwife life and Female led relationships go hand it hand to some degree but prior to this lifestyle she would NEVER say some of the stuff she does now lol
If she says denigrating things to you after being with a side lover, your marriage may not be as lovey, dovey as you think. If it continues your marriage may not even survive. Be very careful if you want to keep her around.

If she says denigrating things to you after being with a side lover, your marriage may not be as lovey, dovey as you think. If it continues your marriage may not even survive. Be very careful if you want to keep her around.
Yeah
My wife talk down
To me
She being bitch now

Back