Question for the wives

My wife has been going to this one gym where you get a personal trainer to help you out each time you go to the gym it's not a big gym btw and when I asked her if it was a girl trainer she said yes a white lady. Well the other day she was talking about the gym and how her trainer was out of town and she accidentally let it slip out that it was a black guy. And then i asked her wasn't it a lady and she was like ohh the lady quit. She always wore these yoga leggings to the gym and I noticed I could see her panties. And I told her I wanted to start working out at that gym too and she was like it's gone down hill we should go get a membership at l.a fitness. Since ya are ladies do ya think there was something going on?

My wife has been going to this one gym where you get a personal trainer to help you out each time you go to the gym it's not a big gym btw and when I asked her if it was a girl trainer she said yes a white lady. Well the other day she was talking about the gym and how her trainer was out of town and she accidentally let it slip out that it was a black guy. And then i asked her wasn't it a lady and she was like ohh the lady quit. She always wore these yoga leggings to the gym and I noticed I could see her panties. And I told her I wanted to start working out at that gym too and she was like it's gone down hill we should go get a membership at l.a fitness. Since ya are ladies do ya think there was something going on?
If there wasn’t... The slope was there and when slipping that direction for sure!!

I'm not a lady.but I would insist on signing up at that gym,or even better,sign up without telling her and show up unannounced!

I am a lady, and if something was going on with me and the trainer or if you want me to see him more, then say, why don't we stay at your run down gym if it is cheaper. If it is the guy in particular, she will be happy. And she can go on her own and you can be happy with that. Even if you go sign up at LA Fitness, it doesn't mean she can't still do something with him

your wife is super beautiful...😍😍😍your wife is super beautiful...😍😍😍😍😍

Its possible!!!! Has she cheated before

I had a gym membership and flirted with the guys after yoga classes an had sexy muscular black guy follow me out to my car mmm we had so fun
Ive done that and ..a new hot bbc just started at our gym..so ..im going to again soon. If youre a player slutmilf like me.. you always know you are going to do it when you fold down the backseat in your suv:):)

Attachments

• 1 pool ad.JPG
    1 pool ad.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 357
Back