Question for the married ladies.....Do you invite your lover into your marital bed?

We use our bed as it's at our home and that's pretty comfortable for us to have a bull come back. My wife is more comfortable at home than shifting to a hotel anyways. I find it completely fine to use our bed for any kind of sexual activity - especially if it's going to make my wife more comfortable. I will say the first time I was cuckolded it was on our bed and that created some very strong feelings initially but after I worked through them I like remembering that I'm going to bed where she got fucked.

I'd rather have the memories of her cumming strong or screaming from a bull fucking her ass on our bed than some random hotel. She also makes sure to try and fuck on my side of the bed anyway as a silent fuck you to me, which as a cuckold I enjoy. Let your wives fuck in your bed gents, you're cucks anyway - you likely want it.
True

We've got two marital beds. One setup in basement bedroom we usually sleep in the warmer months and the actual master bedroom. Have had bulls in both. The basement one is where she can get extra loud without worrying about neighbors hearing.

Back