Question for Caged Cucks and their Wives

Kee4

Female
From
FL, US
We have an open marriage. I get about 95% of the benefits and most of that is with BBCs. I don't want him to be humiliated but I'm toying with the thought of locking him up just while I'm gone. I almost never bring them to our house. He doesn't know I'm thinking about this so I don't know how he'd take it. So, any thoughts on the general idea and how I should broach it to him?

We have an open marriage. I get about 95% of the benefits and most of that is with BBCs. I don't want him to be humiliated but I'm toying with the thought of locking him up just while I'm gone. I almost never bring them to our house. He doesn't know I'm thinking about this so I don't know how he'd take it. So, any thoughts on the general idea and how I should broach it to him?
So this being locked in a cage is a fantasy of mine, except that unlike you, mine doesn't do it spontaneously and we've never done it before, she would like to try the BBC but it's just a fantasy too, if I were you and if this thing excites you, you should let him play with it, maybe the idea of him being under your control while you're with a BBC excites you, you have to make him understand who's in control of the situation, maybe cage him and put the key on the neck, start as a game, then if you discover that he gets excited you make him understand that that is his place

Ask him... I'm an alpha male in vanilla world, type A, professional executive. I do however like wearing a cage, do it for my own pleasure not Mrs. She's not into it, she likes my cock LOL I wear it at times because it's a mind fuck for me. I'm decently hung, yet get off caging my cock. Have usually done it with others than my wife, Couples and one on one with guys. See what his thoughts are, some of us "alphas" like to play the other side at times.

Order it, leave it on the table, he will get the clue

Thank you all! I talked to him last night, told him it was just the thought of him not being able to j/o while I was with off getting pounded that had me so excited and that I wanted him as soon as I got home. He thinks it’s a hot idea!! I’m ordering today!
Wonderful! I am glad it worked out. He's a good husband :)

From someone who has tried all different types of chastity and challenged people on the Chastity forums . Chastity unless it is a piercing is a joke . It does not stop you from having a orgasm and I have yet to find one that is 100% secure . Everyone is playing games .

Make a joke and see his reaction when you have a bottle of vine. If something happened just tell the vine spoke for you

If you can make the humiliation playful I bet he loves it.

He won't be humiliated if you are gone. The only people who know he is locked are you and him. It's definitely different if he is with you though and he is locked.

We started out with chastity as a bit of a plaything. Now it's pretty much de rigueur for when O has a meetup planned.

Start off by telling him it's how you want to ensure he has a full load for you when you get back and take it from there.

From someone who has tried all different types of chastity and challenged people on the Chastity forums . Chastity unless it is a piercing is a joke . It does not stop you from having a orgasm and I have yet to find one that is 100% secure . Everyone is playing games .
You Are Right Best feeling if You Are Pierced AND locked 😇

Back