Question for BBC's: Where and how have you had success in hooking up with suburban MILFs?

I want, very much, for my wife to step out with a black gentleman. She knows this. To-date she has not expressed any interest in doing so, but of course, I do not know with any degree of certainty, whether she in fact has no such interest or is merely saying that which she feels is "appropriate". Having said that, I'd welcome suggestions on the type of settings and situations that would promote such an experience for my wife, assuming, as I suspect, she is at least curious about exploring this experience.

Not blk, but our most successful meeting by far was a very innocent "just talk to them" as Seflblkmaster said. Ended up seeing the guy regularly a couple years after a random flirty conversation in a coffee shop.

Reactions: wit
I want, very much, for my wife to step out with a black gentleman. She knows this. To-date she has not expressed any interest in doing so, but of course, I do not know with any degree of certainty, whether she in fact has no such interest or is merely saying that which she feels is "appropriate". Having said that, I'd welcome suggestions on the type of settings and situations that would promote such an experience for my wife, assuming, as I suspect, she is at least curious about exploring this experience.
I've never personally hooked up with wives but I have had husbands hook me up with wives. I have responded to personal ads in local papers or Craigslist ads put there by husbands seeking black men for their wives.

Find out, if you don’t already know, what traits she finds attractive in a black man (bald head, dreads, muscular build, etc). Then y’all start shopping based on this. If you can pique the interest of such a fellow of her choosing, encourage her to start chatting with him. If he can successfully “fuk” her mind with conversation, she will willing give him all the sweet married white pussy he can handle. It starts with her mind!

Also work. Working in healthcare is a target rich opportunity, especially nurses.

Back