Question for all married women . ( difficult )

question .

how do you see your husband , who lets you have sex with other men and dont mind ,

do you see him Lesser than man ,

do you see him as a pathetic person with weird desires and fantasies ,

please share your thoughts ,

am intrested ,

( i asked this question because its very complicated to me this scenario , i will explaine later )

my husband can do what he wants on business trips so long he keeps providing and uses protection. He gets tested regularly.

however we have never really discussed a solution for me. He's not the type to simply allow to share me, sadly.

Ideally I think the best solution for me would be to allow an open relationship...but not know about it? if that makes sense

my husband can do what he wants on business trips so long he keeps providing and uses protection. He gets tested regularly.

however we have never really discussed a solution for me. He's not the type to simply allow to share me, sadly.

Ideally I think the best solution for me would be to allow an open relationship...but not know about it? if that makes sense
Very, he should be FAR more understanding, you're very cool to him it seems

I don't think less of him because he let me have other lovers. What drew me to him (and has kept me with him) had little to do with sex. It was how we were together with our clothes on. How we looked at the world and each other. That's the stuff that shaped my view of my husband.

Hell, my husband didn't just allow me to have a lover, he encouraged me and bolstered my confidence when I was about to chicken out. He talked up my appearance, made suggestions and bought the outfit I wore on the first date. I would never have thought I could pull it off without his support. Because of that I have had two wonderful experiences that I'll never forget.

Sex with him before was good and often creative in ways I would not have come up with on my own. The reclaiming sex after my dates was amazing and intense. He encouraged me to tell him all about my date, but I was hesitant and held back at first. As he kept prying details out of me I realized how much he wanted my affairs to be good. He really wanted me to be excited and satisfied. That realization opened things up and made me more relaxed and confident sexually. His acceptance and encouragement has probably changed things between us in subtle ways, but nothing really obvious.
I would like to hear more about the reclaim sex if you don’t mind. Is it more passionate? Does bring more spice and emotion into the bedroom?

I would like to hear more about the reclaim sex if you don’t mind. Is it more passionate? Does bring more spice and emotion into the bedroom?
Sorry I just saw this comment.
Yes the reclaiming sex was more passionate. It was good to be welcomed back to our bed -- I was nervous my hookup would screw up my marraige. It was obvious from the vigorous passionate sex that all was well. Over the couple of days after my first time, I shared more details with my husband either as I remembered them of when he asked questions that triggered a memory. For months afterwards there was a lot of nasty pillow talk fueld by my time with my new lover. It was very fun, sexy, erotic, and oddly bonding with my husband. We shared this incredible secret that was kind of our wild side romp.

It was my husband who brought this topic up to move this idea forward. We had been going to Hedo and lifestyle clubs for many years but we never played, It was a chance for us (me) to dress sexily and eventually run around and dance nearly naked, A few years ago we played a bit and had some fun and it opened up more conversation. He wanted to watch me with others and that took me a bit to process. Luckily the first guy I set my eyes on to play with was a BBC. I was too nervous to let my husband watch the first time, so my friend and I had fun and my husband and I had great sex after. He watched me on the next occasion and he realized that he made me too nervous so after that he said I could play alone. But each time I play afterwards I attack him and he loves it. Now I have 2 semi-regulars that I have fun with. But I have to tell you the only one who really, really rocks my world is my husband. My fun with others is good and can be great, but nobody knows how to rock me to exhaustion like my husband. But I love him for expanding my fun and experiences.

My husband and I view our relationship as a partnership. We jointly make decisions about what we are going to do about everything. He doesn't give me permission to have sex with other men. I make the decision about who I'm gong to fuck and when. He is free to do that same. He has lots of women hitting on him. However, we prefer to play together. Everyone is uniquely different. It should be the sole decision of the partners about how they choose to live. I love and respect my husband as he does me. I would never trade a night of cheap sex for the solid respectful relationship that we have. If you don't respect your partner why live with them?

Sorry I just saw this comment.
Yes the reclaiming sex was more passionate. It was good to be welcomed back to our bed -- I was nervous my hookup would screw up my marraige. It was obvious from the vigorous passionate sex that all was well. Over the couple of days after my first time, I shared more details with my husband either as I remembered them of when he asked questions that triggered a memory. For months afterwards there was a lot of nasty pillow talk fueld by my time with my new lover. It was very fun, sexy, erotic, and oddly bonding with my husband. We shared this incredible secret that was kind of our wild side romp.
Nice, very very nice

Back