Question: Are heels hot?

In the words of BBD Girl, let your hair down
Take off your clothes and leave on your shoes
Would you mind if I looked at you for a moment?
Before I make sweet love.... I love a woman naked in heels

I always wear heels when staying at my Bulls. I feel sexier and he loves it. Even had used the heel as handles to hold me open which I find hot as hell!

Good to hold legs open as well as random pieces of your clothing too; panties, bra etc. I don't like stripping her naked all at once, I space it out. Sometimes its sexy to lower the panties but hike up the skirt or unbutton shirt but leave the bra on to see the tits bounce as I thrust.

Love sending a few pics of heels to my fuck toy asking her to pick a pair; I know her shoe size already. I enjoy buying her heels nice enough to wear at work but only allowed to wear for ME; I call them "fuck heels" and when she texts, she tells me which color fuck-heels she's wearing today. Every time she sees or wears them, I want her to think about being fucked.

I love my wife in heels luckily she knows the "benefits of wearing them and how they make her look slutty and hot she has always worn the highest of heels despite times when they have gone out of fashion
when she started cuckolding me I would wait at home, I love the sound of her heels clicking on the path when she runs in half dressed and full of spunk in the early hours after me waiting all night904_0499.JPG msg-21433-0-55361400-1453940229.jpg 904_0499.JPG msg-21433-0-55361400-1453940229.jpg

I love my wife in heels luckily she knows the "benefits of wearing them and how they make her look slutty and hot she has always worn the highest of heels despite times when they have gone out of fashion
when she started cuckolding me I would wait at home, I love the sound of her heels clicking on the path when she runs in half dressed and full of spunk in the early hours after me waiting all nightView attachment 1522686 View attachment 1522688 View attachment 1522686 View attachment 1522688
hottie,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Back