Pushing My Wife

I’m a very lucky man. My wife has a regular bull that she sees. She sees him alone and with me depending on how our schedules line up.

He and I both have been talking how she would be a perfect snowbunny. He compliments her dick sucking as the best ever. I want to share her, often and with lots of partners.

How do I push her to adopt being a snowbunny?

She doesn’t like wearing QoS and BBC only gear. How do I suggest she should?

Help

I’m a very lucky man. My wife has a regular bull that she sees. She sees him alone and with me depending on how our schedules line up.

He and I both have been talking how she would be a perfect snowbunny. He compliments her dick sucking as the best ever. I want to share her, often and with lots of partners.

How do I push her to adopt being a snowbunny?

She doesn’t like wearing QoS and BBC only gear. How do I suggest she should?

Help

You don’t. It’s only hot if SHE wants it, not if you’re projecting your fantasies onto her, and she’s just doing it to make you happy.

Respect her - that will give you something more than just a fantasy l, it’ll give you a healthy relationship.

You don’t. It’s only hot if SHE wants it, not if you’re projecting your fantasies onto her, and she’s just doing it to make you happy.

Respect her - that will give you something more than just a fantasy l, it’ll give you a healthy relationship.
This is 💯

Back