Public breeding

Blondbunny

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Australia
I have this fantasy of getting blacked in public in a quite place/night and then walking around in public with a cream pie.

I’m planning on doing this with my bull soon and I’m so excited. Has anyone done this? Would love to hear your experiences or recommendations on what places would be hot to do it? :D

Last edited:
My wife has done guys in lots of places, highway head of course, in the penguin house at Seaworld, on a park bench at noon, lots of cars, a crowded dance club sitting on her dates cock with 2 couples watching.

In the movie theater, libraries, top floor of parking garages, dimly lit clubs, in the park at dusk. Admittedly, my public displays have become fewer and further between, as I get older. My best advise is to plan in advance. Sundresses, or flowing skirts, without panties. Absolutely NO zippers or belts!! Nothing kills the mood quicker metal scrapping across my dick. Joggers are a safe bet for the bull. Nothing says ownership like your girl, walking around the rest of the evening, with your cum dripping down her legs.

I had an experience with my GF a few years ago. She went to one of those "Thunder from Downunder" dance shows with her GFs, and after the show she hooked up with a bartender who took advantage of her aroused state. They drank and fucked and she came home quite late and very intoxicated. Normally she'd brush her teeth, use the toilet, and wash before bed, but instead, she just stripped down to her panties and crashed. I was pretty turned on given the circumstances and knowing she had been to the show, so I took off her panties and started the foreplay. She was really wet and wanting it bad...until I tried to do oral on her pussy. She fought like hell to keep my mouth away from her ass, and I found out the hard way about her one night stand.

I have this fantasy of getting blacked in public in a quiet place/night and then walking around in public with a cream pie.

I’m planning on doing this with my bull soon and I’m so excited. Has anyone done this? Would love to hear your experiences or recommendations on what places would be hot to do it? :D
What did you end up doing? I think a car is the safest place. Followed by a clean bathroom stall

Back