Proud husband

trewq765

Couple
From
VA, US
Came home early today and found two cars in the driveway. Walked in and clothes were left in the living room. I could hear moaning and two guys talking upstairs in our bedroom. I walked up and saw her on her back on or bed, one guy between her legs fucking her and one on the bed feeding her cock while holding her head. The guy in her mouth said you been in that pussy long enough it is time for me to get some of that white pussy. I watched as hey switched. she didn't move and just took them without missing a beat. The guy in her mouth asked if she was doing ok and she mumbled with his cock in her mouth. They laughed then asked when her \husband would be home. She took his dick out and said about 2. He said we won't be done with you by then so hope he is good waiting. She said yes as he said put that cock back in your mouth.
I had undressed and was stroking when I heard one say he was going to cum. I could tell it was the guy in her mouth by the way he was stroking. I heard him grunting and telling her to keep swallowing as she gagged. they laughed and said get it all down like a good white slut. He said you white girls will do anything for black cock. That is why I love white girls. He said open up and let me see you swallowed it all. She did and he held her chin and ran his other finger in her mouth and said good girl now suck me some more.
The guy in her pussy said he was going to cum and they could tell she was too. The guy pulled out her mouth and said let's hear it baby. They both came you could tell he was pumping alot in her. She sounded so good cumming and they thought so too. The guy in her mouth kept telling her she was being filled with black seed and things like that. He pulled out and told her to lick it clean. he said I bet you won't even suck your husbands cock and here you are licking this nasty mess off mine. She said I don't suck his cock. The other said poor bastard working while we fuck his wife like a cheap whore and he ain't going to get no pussy. She said he gets to lick her pussy clean.
They went back to business and she did too. They were talking about sports while she took their cocks. One said I want some of that ass and they got her on all fours. One asked if she was ok with anal and before she could answer the other said why do you ask that. you are going to take it even if she says no. He said you are right. she said please don't do anal today. I need tp stretch some it's been so lng and he said sorry honey I am taking that little ass. She said please use lube and finger me some . she told him where it was and he lubed up and said you can take it without fingering. your ass is wet from pussy juice. He started pushing in and she moaned please go slow it is so big. OMG it hurts. He said just a little more and it won't hurt as he said there your ass sucked my head in. She was breathing hard as they laughed. He pushed in and said there baby it is all in. She was still breathing heavy as the other one consoled her and said you are lucky he is the small one. She said doesn't feel like it.
The other one got underneath and after some acrobatics they got her in DP. She was ready and they got the motion going. One asked the other after 20 minutes if he was ready. He said can you hang on for five and he said yes. Finally he said yeah I am going to cum and the other said let's do it. She started cumming and they all came. When he pulled out her ass, I could see a gaped open red ass and cum dripping down onto the other guys balls. He said damn that hole is angry and wide open. The guy in her pussy told her to stay on he was still hard and told her to ride it. They had fun watching her ride and cheering her on. He finally told her to kiss him like she loved him and it was hot. Without a word he filled her with cum then told her to lick all the cum off his cock. He said look at tat nasty white bitch lick that cum up. I beat her husband wishes she wanted his cum that bad. As she was doing it, her pussy farted and a big glob of cum fell out. He said clean that mess up bitch.
They got up while she layed in bed and they both kissed her passionately before leaving and said same thing Friday. She said of course and bring a friend. I hurried down stairs and sat in the living room. They saw me and said your wife is a good slut. You should be proud. We left a mess for you to clean

Came home early today and found two cars in the driveway. Walked in and clothes were left in the living room. I could hear moaning and two guys talking upstairs in our bedroom. I walked up and saw her on her back on or bed, one guy between her legs fucking her and one on the bed feeding her cock while holding her head. The guy in her mouth said you been in that pussy long enough it is time for me to get some of that white pussy. I watched as hey switched. she didn't move and just took them without missing a beat. The guy in her mouth asked if she was doing ok and she mumbled with his cock in her mouth. They laughed then asked when her \husband would be home. She took his dick out and said about 2. He said we won't be done with you by then so hope he is good waiting. She said yes as he said put that cock back in your mouth.
I had undressed and was stroking when I heard one say he was going to cum. I could tell it was the guy in her mouth by the way he was stroking. I heard him grunting and telling her to keep swallowing as she gagged. they laughed and said get it all down like a good white slut. He said you white girls will do anything for black cock. That is why I love white girls. He said open up and let me see you swallowed it all. She did and he held her chin and ran his other finger in her mouth and said good girl now suck me some more.
The guy in her pussy said he was going to cum and they could tell she was too. The guy pulled out her mouth and said let's hear it baby. They both came you could tell he was pumping alot in her. She sounded so good cumming and they thought so too. The guy in her mouth kept telling her she was being filled with black seed and things like that. He pulled out and told her to lick it clean. he said I bet you won't even suck your husbands cock and here you are licking this nasty mess off mine. She said I don't suck his cock. The other said poor bastard working while we fuck his wife like a cheap whore and he ain't going to get no pussy. She said he gets to lick her pussy clean.
They went back to business and she did too. They were talking about sports while she took their cocks. One said I want some of that ass and they got her on all fours. One asked if she was ok with anal and before she could answer the other said why do you ask that. you are going to take it even if she says no. He said you are right. she said please don't do anal today. I need tp stretch some it's been so lng and he said sorry honey I am taking that little ass. She said please use lube and finger me some . she told him where it was and he lubed up and said you can take it without fingering. your ass is wet from pussy juice. He started pushing in and she moaned please go slow it is so big. OMG it hurts. He said just a little more and it won't hurt as he said there your ass sucked my head in. She was breathing hard as they laughed. He pushed in and said there baby it is all in. She was still breathing heavy as the other one consoled her and said you are lucky he is the small one. She said doesn't feel like it.
The other one got underneath and after some acrobatics they got her in DP. She was ready and they got the motion going. One asked the other after 20 minutes if he was ready. He said can you hang on for five and he said yes. Finally he said yeah I am going to cum and the other said let's do it. She started cumming and they all came. When he pulled out her ass, I could see a gaped open red ass and cum dripping down onto the other guys balls. He said damn that hole is angry and wide open. The guy in her pussy told her to stay on he was still hard and told her to ride it. They had fun watching her ride and cheering her on. He finally told her to kiss him like she loved him and it was hot. Without a word he filled her with cum then told her to lick all the cum off his cock. He said look at tat nasty white bitch lick that cum up. I beat her husband wishes she wanted his cum that bad. As she was doing it, her pussy farted and a big glob of cum fell out. He said clean that mess up bitch.
They got up while she layed in bed and they both kissed her passionately before leaving and said same thing Friday. She said of course and bring a friend. I hurried down stairs and sat in the living room. They saw me and said your wife is a good slut. You should be proud. We left a mess for you to clean
Damn that's hot

Back