Premature Ejaculation Cuckold

The good thing guys, in the lifestyle we don’t care of your dick anymore, you can be really free to cum anytime ...no problems at all :)
Agree, my wife has no interest in my cock these days and definitely had no interest in my cum in 10 years, (i can't remember the last time she tasted it or even touched it as I wear condoms, but she is still happy for me to cum with my hand as much as I want or need. She may not be interested in sex with me anymore, but she still doesn't want me denied of orgasms. She refers to my cum as 'foot moisturiser' these days.

I am so relating to all this. My wife insists on me licking her out good and deep usually her on all fours and me eating her from behind including ass play - of course i get so excited my little white cock explodes quickly (30 seconds or so) and she laughs as she grinds her lovley pussy / ass into my face - i thnk she loves the fact that i never last in foreplay to be able to fuck her

I am so relating to all this. My wife insists on me licking her out good and deep usually her on all fours and me eating her from behind including ass play - of course i get so excited my little white cock explodes quickly (30 seconds or so) and she laughs as she grinds her lovley pussy / ass into my face - i thnk she loves the fact that i never last in foreplay to be able to fuck her
I do the same to my wife, I love rimming her on all fours, and she is more than fine if I cum from eating her ass. Obviously if I cum, I was excited enough and horny enough, so its not like I missed out on cumming, it just isn't in her. I know in the outside world, no intercourse almost means divorce, but we still have sex, just not intercourse. I'm not certain what the big deal of being pussy free is, we still love each other deeply, but we have talked so much about what works and doesn't work for us sexually but her days of being an insecure teen or early 20's woman and having sex she wasn't really into are long gone. At 43yo, if she can't be honest about not wanting to be penetrated by me, when can she. I not only respect her wishes, but respect that she only has the sex she wants or feels like without being guilted into pity fucks with me, if that means me relying on masturbation, so be it.

I cum way too fast for my wife so she has zero interest in my small dick these days. It's embarassing when I'm watching her get fucked and I cum in 30 seconds while jerking off and her boyfriend still rails her for another 30 minutes

That's not embarrassing. That's a cuckold marriage. But i would suggest gaining enough control to edge; that way you don't cum until they're cumming. I think it's much more powerful that way. Or just cum, but keep jerking until you cum again!

I cum way too fast for my wife so she has zero interest in my small dick these days. It's embarassing when I'm watching her get fucked and I cum in 30 seconds while jerking off and her boyfriend still rails her for another 30 minutes
maybe you should lock up and concentrate on her

At least you weened her off your cock, and thus the pressure to perform is gone. I think i'm pretty close to that point with my wife (she doesn't cum with my cock inside of her anymore). It's got to feel pretty liberating.

At least you weened her off your cock, and thus the pressure to perform is gone. I think i'm pretty close to that point with my wife (she doesn't cum with my cock inside of her anymore). It's got to feel pretty liberating.

It's pretty great really. I'm free to jerk off my little cock whenever I want and she gets off on her boyfriend's whenever she wants. There's no pressure for me to satisfy her (I cant) so it's a win win for both of us!

WOW, your wife sounds a LOT like mine. She loves this too, she loves shaking her gorgeous ass at me, knowing it is driving me crazy, until I beg to eat her pussy and ass. Many times I will cum just from eating her and she just loves that, as she doesn't have to even do anything to me

It's pretty great really. I'm free to jerk off my little cock whenever I want and she gets off on her boyfriend's whenever she wants. There's no pressure for me to satisfy her (I cant) so it's a win win for both of us!

Yeah that sounds amazing. Do you only play together or does she play solo? How's the rest of the home life with that setup?

Yeah that sounds amazing. Do you only play together or does she play solo? How's the rest of the home life with that setup?

She plays completely solo these days but sometimes I watch on webcam/video.

Home life is great. I'm not allowed any sexual contact with her anymore but we do hug and kiss and say we love each other etc. Honestly I don't think it's ever been better then it is now !

It’s a relief not having to worry about cumming too soon now that my wife has a steady bull.
I love getting handjobs and she is glad they don’t take much time.
No sore wrists for her.
yes it is true. It actually becomes a good thing to our wives since they are getting the fucking they need from another man. As I mentioned, then it is a GOOD thing that we cum so quickly

I have always cum very quickly. It used to really bother me, embarrass me and I worried about it all the time. Now that i am cuckolded it has taken such stress off of me. It actually adds to our enjoyment. She enjoys making fun of me for it , and I actually get more turned on by that. I don’t get to have sec with her anymore, so I just mastufbate....which is fine with me

I have always cum very quickly. It used to really bother me, embarrass me and I worried about it all the time. Now that i am cuckolded it has taken such stress off of me. It actually adds to our enjoyment. She enjoys making fun of me for it , and I actually get more turned on by that. I don’t get to have sec with her anymore, so I just mastufbate....which is fine with me
We are the same, my wife loves how quick I cum (good for her ego as well I guess) plus because of it we use condoms (or the little bag of shame as she calls it) almost 100% of the time, so if its over in a few seconds, there is no hassle with having to clean her pussy (so for me that also means there is a higher chance of sex then) so we just enjoy it for what it is, plus she doesn't get any actual sexual pleasure from it so she gets pleasure from the amusement and fun of it all.

About 5 years ago, she bought a 3 minute egg timer, and we agreed any time I could go past the 3 minutes, I could take the condom off but I had to fuck as hard as I could, no stopping and starting.

In 5 years, it still hasn't happened, but she has got better at it, on the very rare ocassion I get to the 2 minute mark, she'll start to whisper slutty things in my ear, suck my nipples, put a finger in my ass etc. and she knows i'll cum instantly of her doing that.

Last edited:
Back