Pregnant ladies

Where was the husband/partner? Wasnt he supposed to be of "great" help? :p
There was no way he could keep up.
This, I know mine did his best, but....

Plus, sometimes you just don't have time for actual sex.

You just in the bathroom, lock the door, turn the water on to drown out the heavy breathing, and just have fun. Oh, and hope one of your ki.ds does not come knocking on the door right before you cum

You just in the bathroom, lock the door, turn the water on to drown out the heavy breathing, and just have fun. Oh, and hope one of your ki.ds does not come knocking on the door right before you cum
Which they probably often do given how many you have. :) :p

Exactly and to be honest I would've needed a team of guys to keep up with my sex drive at the time. Luckily the employee bathrooms at work where I was working were private single bathrooms. I think I would've exploded if I couldn't touch myself during my shifts.

It only happened a couple of times, but it was inconvenient, to say the least.

What's worse is when you say, "Hold on honey. I will be right out" while breathing heavily. Yeah, and then one asks why your face is all red. 😁

Oh the life as a preggo mom..................
I am sure none of them could tell the real reason. I don't think they would even want to think along those lines. :)

Exactly and to be honest I would've needed a team of guys to keep up with my sex drive at the time. Luckily the employee bathrooms at work where I was working were private single bathrooms. I think I would've exploded if I couldn't touch myself during my shifts.
Could someone have heard you. You know. While at work?

D_1Ta2zXYAAs7an

It clouds your mind and judgment at times when you are that horny and at work. So I understand. My office had a door I could close and blinds in the window. The company put in a small lounge chair for me to lay down if I needed to. I was laying down one time and I wanted to cum. I flipped the dress up and hand in the panties, but then I realized I could not do that there. My manager was right next door. With the only single bathroom way of the other side of the building, it was a long and "wet" walk.

And of course, some bitch was in there when I got there.

It clouds your mind and judgment at times when you are that horny and at work. So I understand. My office had a door I could close and blinds in the window. The company put in a small lounge chair for me to lay down if I needed to. I was laying down one time and I wanted to cum. I flipped the dress up and hand in the panties, but then I realized I could not do that there. My manager was right next door. With the only single bathroom way of the other side of the building, it was a long and "wet" walk.

And of course, some bitch was in there when I got there.
Isn't that always the way? Clouded judgment is a very good way to put it. Pregnancy really messes with your hormones. Some good, some bad.

Isn't that always the way? Clouded judgment is a very good way to put it. Pregnancy really messes with your hormones. Some good, some bad.
Yeah and then there's pregant brain...................you forget things all of a sudden. When you have to think twice about what your phone number is....:cry:.

Back