Post your wives/Gf 30 or younger

A young GF that wanted to realise her BF’s fantasy about getting Blacked. She enjoyed it so much… and kept telling her BF about how much bigger my Black Cock was. Such a good night.

Now she texted me that she wanted to try a BBC Gangbang next time while her BF watch and film her..
Sounds like a great little slut!!

Oh she was! I love when GF or the wife gets verbal to her husband or BF while I’m fucking her. Speaking to him while screaming out in pleasure. It makes me pound their white tight pussies even harder. And usually they f*cking love it!
Would anyone like to see some pics from the gangbang if she agree to let me film and post it?

Oh she was! I love when GF or the wife gets verbal to her husband or BF while I’m fucking her. Speaking to him while screaming out in pleasure. It makes me pound their white tight pussies even harder. And usually they f*cking love it!
Would anyone like to see some pics from the gangbang if she agree to let me film and post it?
Oh hell yes!!

My GF is 28, First time she cucked me she was 21. Been an on and off thing for us since then. We both decided we prefer her to be fucked by black men, not only are they just better sex for her but they're generally just cool about giving us what we want and being respectful (or not if we want them not to be :p) about it.
Damn she’s hot

Back