Post your Taboo Fantasy

Well, I got several:
  1. My 47 year old GF willingly having unprotected sex with a 70+ year old BBC while I watch.
  2. I’m on the phone listening from the other side of the country to my GF willingly having unprotected sex all night long in our bedroom with all the curtains open so the neighbours can watch as well.
  3. Dominating my former neighbour into having sex with men I select for her with the ultimate goal to have a big African man staying at their home for a month or so to make sure he will breed her in the marital bedroom while hubby sleeps in the spare bedroom.
  4. Etc…

I would say my biggest taboo fantasy would be to take part in one of those Czech sex house videos. Where basically part of you hangs out of a wall and men come into the building and just fuck away as you are restrained there. Always found it to be a hot fantasy.
I've had this fantasy too. To be tied up and played with. No knowing who they are or being able too see who is watching

So I’ve always loved it when guys cum in my mouth so I can taste it and play with it. That was my favorite for a while, until the first time a guy actually came inside my pussy. I was a little scared at first and got plan b. But then I couldn’t stop thinking about it…knowing what it was…a man’s hot cum, deep inside my pussy, I msdturbated to it for a while, until I got up the nerve to ask the next guy to cum inside my pussy. He was a lot older so he didn’t even hesitate. I even told him I wasn’t on birth control. Since then, I’ve let 6 other guys cum inside my pussy. So far I’ve been lucky, yes I know this isn’t a perfect method for birth control. But tbh Its hot to me when a guy is willing to cum in me, knowing I’m unprotected. I always get so horny and kind of brain dead when I’m talking about this. Actually in this moment I got so wet and I only write this text. I think I have a addiction to guys cumming in me
May I….?

I think this more common the we as women admit
i agree hun!!!!!
Weird thing is, in the 90s I saw an article about a survey amongst women stating that around 45% of the females had those fantasies (don't know the exact number but it was just short of the 50% to my absolute surprise).

When I talked about this with female friends most of them agreed but only if it was a ******* done by their dream man, favourite movie star, pop idol, etc, etc. So it was more like a erotic fantasy starting with a 'commonly expected NO' for decency while they already thought ' Oh hell yeah!'.

Back