Post your Taboo Fantasy

Hey there peeps. I wanted to see who all has the same or similar taboo type fantasies. Let's make this interesting, informative, and judgement free. Post your comments and let's see if maybe someone matches you and possibly make it happen.

my desires as a cuck are too extreme

I would say my biggest taboo fantasy would be to take part in one of those Czech sex house videos. Where basically part of you hangs out of a wall and men come into the building and just fuck away as you are restrained there. Always found it to be a hot fantasy.
Last time i checked of the five swinger clubs in toronto such a location was in three of them.

I want to share my wife's cycle with a black man, so he can track when she is ovulating and try to make her pregnant.

ovulation-and-period-tracker-bundle-printable-pdfs-by-smoo-709083.jpg
You do know there in an App that does this for you. It’s about 95% accurate plus or minus 4 hours.

Help her lover to seduce her. And see her falling in love at the point she leave me for her bull.
She's aware of that and we have begun the process, it may took some time but i'm confident
Salut, sujet qui pourrait être très intéressant à suivre pour tout le monde. Cela pourrait faire l'objet d'un fil particulier pour connaitre l'avancée, le déroulé et l'historique. Si tu veux bien partager l'expérience. Que pense ta compagne de l'idée ? j'espère qu'elle ne va pas partir avec le 1er venu pour satisfaire ton fantasme. Il faudrait peut-être lui faire fréquenter plusieurs étalons. Je pense que les choses se feront naturellement.
Je mets ce post également sur ton autre fil. merci de nous donner des nouvelles.

Back