Post your Taboo Fantasy

Hey there peeps. I wanted to see who all has the same or similar taboo type fantasies. Let's make this interesting, informative, and judgement free. Post your comments and let's see if maybe someone matches you and possibly make it happen.

One of my fantasies was girls not being interested in me cuz my cock is so small and being finessed out of money while they cheat on me with bbc that get it for free

One of my fantasies was girls not being interested in me cuz my cock is so small and being finessed out of money while they cheat on me with bbc that get it for free
Wonder how often that happens in real life without us white boys ever even finding out?....

Taking my sexy wife to Jamaica to show her off her in clubs and party hard. Each night I watch her groped on the dance floor and felt up in front of everyone, then come back to our room to watch the fun.

Some guys want to make love and kiss her passionately all night while they fuck her. Other bulls pound her petite body like they hate her, pulling her hair, ******* her, slapping her around and making her whimper and moan like a whore so all the other rooms can hear her. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night to her being pounded next to me like a piece of meat. For a week my beautiful princess is a worthless whore to be used by big black men, only for their pleasure. I take hundreds of pics and video to remember our adventure.

Last edited:
To find a Chasity cage that works. Wife decides she doesn't want to deal with me sexually anymore and gives my key to an openly gay guy.I don't find men attractive but I do like sucking dick. Over time the Chasity and need for affection drives me truly gay. I stay with my wife but we have our own rooms and our own live in lovers.

A white wife without her husband at a BLM rally meeting a strong good looking black guy and exchanging numbers...they stay in contact and slowly become attracted to each other.

They end up in bed together... her very first black lover....her first ever affair....she notices he reaches way deeper than her husbands and it feels so much better...her mind is racing he has no condom on and it's her high risk time of the month.....he's slowly making love to her no protection ...she's in ******* her mind racing holding his dark muscles as he thrusts lovingly into her...she thinking he feels so good and deep but what if he gets her pregnant.

Then he whispers "can I cum inside you?"....Her mind races instantly " it going to happen" without much hesitation and between a deep thrust she whisper back into his ear "yes" she can't believe what she said ....She holds him tight and just then she feels a flood of warm very fertile seed spurt deep inside her as she holds him even tighter he keeps spurting delivering a full warm load of love deep...her mind is racing but she's in heaven....she releases her tight hold and gently hold him....he whispers "would you ever have my baby?"....she whispers back "I would"....they kiss....she's gazes at his muscles and skin as she lays in his bed with no hurry to clean up...and thinks Black Lives Matter.

Would love to go to a caribbean resort with my wife and during an excursion we leave the tourist area and visit some genuine place far from where we stay and there are no tourists there. We meet a black gentlemen that takes interest in my wife. She is charmed and soon he brings us to a lokal club where he knows everyone and I and my wife are the only white people there.

Soon we realise that we are stuck there in this place since we don't know how to get back to the hotel but my wife is not worried. She is ******* and happy for all the attention. We are invited to an afterparty at the black guys place and he brings 3 of his friends with him. At his place my wife is gangbanged by all 4 of them and he sternly tell me to stay aside and don't bother them. I see how they use her all night and that there is nothing I can do about it. Since she seem to like it I don't want to stop them even if I could either.

In the morning he shows me the local bus but says that my wife will stay with him another day and that he will drive her to the hotel the next day. That night after jerking off several times I try to fall asleep alone in our bed , but as a reminder of my loneliness I can't sleep due to our new hotel neighbours that are a young happy honeymoon couple that keep me awake all night because of their loud lovemaking...

Back