Post Your Little Dick

Robbie here...the cuck in the relationship:
I love your creativity, when you don't have a cage that fits your clitty you just "Mcguyver" one out of a rubber band😆

Btw, have you ever tried pushing your dick into your body and putting a piece of body safe tape (aka Fetish Tape) over it?

I love your creativity, when you don't have a cage that fits your clitty you just "Mcguyver" one out of a rubber band😆

Btw, have you ever tried pushing your dick into your body and putting a piece of body safe tape (aka Fetish Tape) over it?
Yes, I have done that. But it's so fat that it won't go in all the way anymore. So I end up with a "nub" sticking out about 2 inches when I do that.

Yes, I have done that. But it's so fat that it won't go in all the way anymore. So I end up with a "nub" sticking out about 2 inches when I do that.
Damn, I guess you're stuck with an "outie", lol.
To be honest, with the current size of your balls your dick already looks like an oversized clitoris (like the female bodybuilders have sometimes), so it's already a good look, although I do think that it could still benefit from a chastity cage, customized for the unusual shape of your "package".

Back