Post Your Little Dick

Mistress doesnt make me wear chastity because she knows i cant get hard or cum like a normal man anymore besides she like to see it and how small it is so she can giggle and embarrass me or hit it with whatever is in her hand. She does use it to punish me sometimes tho. Once because she thought i didnt do something good enough she like to spank me plugged and in chastity. Once i wrote Tiny on it and took a pic for her to make her laugh in work on day. Every since then she calls me Tiny and sometimes in public in front of people too even strangers. BTW she wears a key around her neck for anyone to see for psychological reasons so everyone knows she controls me. When we go to Starbucks she orders our drinks and she has my cup labeled Tiny and hers says Mistress and she makes me wait for the drinks so they call out our names for Tiny and Mistress. She enjoys watching me humiliated in front of the pretty yung person, sometimes they giggle a lil too. That makes me feel so inferior that my lil penis shrinks up even more and sometimes shrivels up inside me. I cant help it I luv that so much my heart is usually pounding the whole time. Sometimes someone will comment about our nickname and she always answers honestly and directly and whispers his penis is very small lol. They usually look right at me in shock and look me in the eye staring at me until i have to look way and bow my head in shame. She luvs to embarrass me and she knows how much i luv humiliation too, sometimes i think she does it more for me but then again no.

Attachments

• PXL_20240516_074843322.jpg
    PXL_20240516_074843322.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
Does anybody else here want theirs to be smaller? I have low T and mine is shrinking and so are my balls too. I have prostate issues so I can not do HRT so i have no choice but to be the best bottom cuck i can be. I am lucky to be with anyone considering my defects but luckily i have a high pain threshold and Mistress like to beat my ass raw sometimes before she fuks me silly.

Attachments

• 10207044667.jpg
    10207044667.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 13
Back