Post your girl for the bulls to rate and admire

When I went to college in Ohio, I fucked my lovely math teacher Ruth Crigler. We dated for two years. The school, chancellor & students never found out about it. Nobody knows about it to this day. I love sexy white women, hot wives, cougars, milfs.

Attachments

• IMG_5533.jpeg
    IMG_5533.jpeg
    44.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_5537.jpeg
    IMG_5537.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5534.jpeg
    IMG_5534.jpeg
    30.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5532.jpeg
    IMG_5532.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5536.jpeg
    IMG_5536.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 48
When I went to college in Ohio, I fucked my lovely math teacher Ruth Crigler. We dated for two years. The school, chancellor & students never found out about it. Nobody knows about it to this day. I love sexy white women, hot wives, cougars, milfs.
Is this Ruth 😍

img_2154-jpeg.6109934

LOL. what you mean, we all know it NOW and with pics. If someone who knew Ruth OR went to the same college OR someone who knows Ruth's husband, and Ruth Crigler's photos start showing up all over campus with a huge copy of this B2W story? OR, someone mentions the college name, imagine how embarrassed the school will be. If Ruth is still there, she could lose her tenure there, or her husband might divorce her.

Not a great idea to mention names as that tends to bring the mountain down on anyone involved.

Let's see you "clean this one up" ... should be interesting.

Back