Post your City/Town and What you're Looking for

Tristate confluence of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. NYC is within striking distance also. Looking for attractive, nice guys with BBC for threesomes. Not into dom/sub, cuckold, humiliation, BDSM -- don't even like the term Bull. I want to be seduced and involved in a sensuous and uninhibited evening of fun. For now hubby is always present -- if only to watch - but we love threesomes with open minded guys. I'm a mature one of kind hot GILF ;-)

We-love-BBC.png

Last edited:
Cuck here, I wouldn't mind serving my Wife's bulls. I mean, I like cream pies, so getting it straight from the tap is OK too, right? I'm very submissive, only wear panties, wear skirts around the house, nice long grab-worthy hair (that's what She uses it for). Permanently locked, rarely allowed in my Wife. Pretty much handjobs only.

She's a dominant hot wife, prefers BBC, goes to Splash Mocha. We are in central Alabama.

Bulls are primarily for her enjoyment, but I'm open to serving as well. Most of her bulls don't like male-to-male activity and I want to pleasure and enjoy him just like She does too.

Just outside of Cardiff, wales

My wife has experienced black guys and has shared some verbally with me.

Would love some help to encourage her to have experiences with BBC while I’m there

Back