Politics in 2022

Im from ma as well and cringe every time I here warrens voice she is the most disingenuous she will promise the moon.

you are not paying attention...but that is not new......her slogan...."I have the answer for that"...and she seems to more than the others anyway...….but then you probably didn't support Dukakis either

Just before my time. She will shovel all the ******* you can eat

tell me one politician that doesn't...."I will show you my tax returns right after the audit"!

besides she has a lot of good ideas on things that need to be addressed!

the only thing she left out......the deportation of the entire trump family!

HE Calls it like he sees it no filter I like that
Exactly my point ... as HE SEES IT ... not with facts. That's been the problem all along, Allforthewifey, he lies 7-10 documented times per day. Example ... saying that his inauguration crowd was larger than Obama's ... and asked his spokesmen to go out and lie to that. You've seen the aerial photos ... who do YOU think had the biggest crowd? But, you Trumpers STILL believe a man that's told over 10,000 documented LIES since taking office.

And speaking of the Trump inauguration, they've STILL not accounted for over $130 million dollars of campaign donations he claims they spent on that inauguration.

Have the pregame of the debate on MSNBC - bias flowing like the mighty Mississip against Trump - get ready for all the softballs ;}

They need to change the name of the Democratic Party to the Obstructionist Party

you mean like the right did to Obama when he was trying to dig us out of a mess.....and the contract they signed befoe Obama ever took over to not support him in anyway.......and still managed to get the job done...….remember the term one term president....no democrat said that...….you just seem to have a poor memory....but then most right wingers do...they are noted for it!

And speaking of the Trump inauguration, they've STILL not accounted for over $130 million dollars of campaign donations he claims they spent on that inauguration.

61million in Ivanka's pocket it would seem...she was in charge of that amount and it is unaccounted for.....but just more picking on trump I guess....supposed to let all the corruption slide because he tells it like it is

Back