Polaroid Pictures

Have you ever owned a polaroid carmera or know what it is?

• Yes, I have owned and used a polaroid camera for it's intended use! ;)

Votes: 528 81.4%
  • Yes, I know what a polaroid camera is, but I never owned or used one.

Votes: 115 17.7%
  • No, I don't know WTF ur on about. Is is like an app?

Votes: 6 0.9%

• Total voters
I showed her Hustler magazine amateur photo section, I think it was called Beaver Shot or some title with the word beaver in it. That evening she posed for these pics. I told her to turn the bottom of her basque up on the last shot to expose more of her pussy for the Hustler readersR&B-2.jpgR&B-1.jpgR&B-3.jpg

Most of her earlyS-51.jpgS-54.jpg poses show her naive innocent attitude with her smile and poses. These old pics lack the brilliant color and clarity of today's digital images. Usually when I post pics from this era I get comments about how the viewers want and like the newer photos. They want the mature more sophisticated Elaine poses. In my mind our photos are divided into 3 categories; Polaroid, 35 mm and digital. I actually enjoy the first 2 more than the last. The Polaroids bring back so many "Firsts" for me. First time getting her to show her tits graduating thru lingerie, dildos and BJs. Convincing her to pose for 35 mm camera and sending film off to be developed was a big step. She slowly revealed more and more but never did fully spread beaver shots until my first digital camera. You can see a bit of her shy side on the first picture I take of her in an outfit. After we look at the photo I try to convince to show a bit more. She usually obliged S-55.jpg

I recently rescanned many of the old Polaroids. Curious to see if the higher quality scan looks any better than the old one so I am reposting same pic. Some people like the grainy softer look of the older pic and if fits with the 80s. The new one is brighter. Curious what others thinkroa19.jpgS-37.jpg

Back