Plz help, My gf cheated on me

Hi
We were on vacation, we had a 3some with a bbc, but the day after she met him and they had sex without my permission, I don't feel so good about that.
Is that normal?
What do u recommend me to do?
Update!!
We traveled to Istanbul again, after first night we fight, she left the hotel and book another one, when we take the flight back yesterday, she was with a guy, not a bbc, but a guy

Last edited:
means you were just dominated and she tested to see if you are submissive, nothing wrong with submitting to her but you can negotiate how she will treat you up to a point. She may not make you a total cuckold but she might

I think it is not gonna wotk with her, I need to broke up with her totally, she did the same in Istanbul yesterday,
Unfortunately true story, We traveled togather, after first night we fight, she left the hotel and book another one, when we take the flight back yesterday, she was with a guy.
I dont think we will continue togather anymore.
I am just losing respect and this person is a cheater, bcuz in my opinion cheating is something different than cuckolding.

I think it is not gonna wotk with her, I need to broke up with her totally, she did the same in Istanbul yesterday,
Unfortunately true story, We traveled togather, after first night we fight, she left the hotel and book another one, when we take the flight back yesterday, she was with a guy.
I dont think we will continue togather anymore.
I am just losing respect and this person is a cheater, bcuz in my opinion cheating is something different than cuckolding.
good decision because you are not being treated in a way you want

The important part is to get ur respect back especially Outside sex life, in my case I did not.
I feel cheated and exploited by her.
It is entirely different to be in full agreement with your partner/spouse as to when they may have sex outside your relationship and they do so versus no agreement in place and a person you invite into your private intimate sex life takes advantage of you to continue it outside of your consent.

Last edited:
Hi
We were on vacation, we had a 3some with a bbc, but the day after she met him and they had sex without my permission, I don't feel so good about that.
Is that normal?
Update!!
We traveled to Istanbul again, after first night we fight, she left the hotel and book another one, when we take the flight back yesterday, she was with a guy, not a bbc, but a guy
Your better off without that whore.

Hi
Is that normal?
Update!!
You need to cut your losses and dump her immediately. She's a cheater, not a swinger.

You can do better.

Be a man and drop the cheater.

Hi
Is that normal?
Update!!
I think you might have to accept your role as a cuck and hers as a hot wife

She's not being a hotwife, she's being a liar and a cheater.

There is a big difference.

Don't confuse swinging with cheating. This man was cheated on and he needs to dump her and cut his losses.

(if it turns him on to be cheated on, that's a different story)
I agree, I have been reading a while on here and agree if cheating turns you on sure but if there isn't full 100% communication and its more so one sided nahh that doesn't sound right.

but a Hotwife does not cheat, she lied, it is two different things I guess, that's why I am trying to get some more experience.
She suppose to tell me before, but she did not.
That is true she should have told you and you both agree. If you still want her keep her but have a long talk and tell her that you are open but there can under no circumstance be any cheating, lying or deceiving.

I also enjoy it but not in my back, The point is, we are in a relationship, I am into cuckolding yes, to the last level. But not without my okey and in my back, then I will feel like I have no place.
Look you are going to have to figure this one out for yourself as only inner reflection can help you figure out what you want. Do not listen to anyone here when they try to tell you what to do.

That said here are the key issues:

You are upset with the betrayal of trust, from both breaking the rules and doing it behind your back. Communication is CRITICAL to a secure and powerful relationship. She betrayed that trust and fail to communicate with you what she was doing, thus the second CRITICAL pillar, honesty immediately crumbles. Naturally the next pillar RESPECT crumbles because she has less respect for how you feel/felt and that leaves only the last one is Love and if she loved you she wouldnt feel the need to secretly sneak off to meet with the bull in violation of your agreed upon limits...

Only you can make up your own mind. If you love her and can express forgiveness and understanding...
or you can remember she felt that sneaking offf alone and not telling you while booking a different room with another man for sex that she knew was against you agreed upon limits and rules shows she has zero regard for respect for your relationship or you and it may be time to walk away from that red flag right away.

Also consider that by setting limits and rules, you introduced a temptation (forbidden fruit)to push more into the taboo and break those limits and rules. also by setting those limits you establish mistrust and jealousy from the start.

Back