Plan: Erotic massage for the wife

Absanon

Couple
From
Argentina
Hi all,

In the past 10 years or so we have had a handful of threesomes, one with an extra girl and 5 times with a guy.
Those men have been 3(!) different friends of us which she felt really well at ease with and the first time with each of them happened after some drinking.
I have tried to talk her into having an experience with a 'stranger' from internet, but even if I say we can meet him a couple of times before to get them know each other she still refuses. So this probably is never gonna happen, until we become good friends with a 'candidate'..

As you all might gather from my presences on this forum one of my many fantasies is to share her with a BBC :D This is partly due to her telling me about her dating black boyfriends in her teens. She even had a threesome with one boyfriend and his cousin!
But all three lucky friends till now have been smallish to medium sized latino/white cocks!

We've been a few times to a massage parlor where we get duo massages. We both get massages in the same room at the same time.
The last two times she switched from a relax massage to a sport massage, and she was assigned a huge black dude with enormous hands.
I must say I got a bit excited by the idea of seeing her being massaged by those hands. In fact, that in combination with what I read in this topic
gave me an idea to try to find out if the guy would be willing to take a few risks next time we go there.

It took me a week or so to take up the courage and call the massage salon where he works and ask to speak to him. I guessed I would best do this over the phone so if he would find it a idiotic idea I simply could end the call ;) Yes, very lame ;)
So, I finally had the call with him, he knew who we were because he's from Brasil and we are from Argentina and we had a few laughs about that (the rivalry for those who don't know).
I asked him if he would be willing to give my wife a slightly erotic massage the next time as a 'birthday surprise' to her. I said it would not have to be sexual, but just hitting the ball to the lines, go where it almost gets inappropriate. I felt really really like a loser right after saying it, but he laughed and took it up well. He said sure, just give me the exact rules and I'll make your wife enjoy it!

So for tomorrow afternoon I have booked a duo massage, and it's not even her birthday :D
Can't wait! I hope I can get a good look though, being face down most of the time :p

Hi all!

The massage was a big succes! At the last moment I decided to tell her that I had booked a 'sensual' massage for her. She was a bit suspicious about it but I told her it was nothing really sexual and that she would enjoy it.
After I confirmed that her regular masseur would do the massage she said ok, but don't do anything embarrassing (she was afraid I would stand next to her to make pictures ;) )

When we got there we were directed to our space and got on the table naked after which the masseurs came. Nothing was mentioned about our talk before and the chitchat was like usual and Ana was quite chatty too.

The massages started and I honestly couldn't see much because I had my head down in the table with my face through the hole. After a while I did hear a soft moan from Ana though, something she normally didn't do, or it was more because her usual sports massage hurt.

After a while my masseuse asked me to turn around (I remained with a towel on my weenie that was still soft, albeit a bit wet) and I could get a better peek. He was still massaging her legs while she was laying face down and when he saw me watching he immediately moved up with his hand on both sides of the leg. He went quite high massaging her inner leg too which caused some of the moaning. She gets really aroused when you caress her inner thighs.
He moved his hands fast from around her knees up a few times, where at the end he moved his hands towards each other and ending on her butt cheek which he massaged too. He did this for a while on both legs (and cheeks) and I noticed I was getting a bit hard too. I hoped it wasn't very visible for my masseuse. I honestly didn't know if she knew about the 'sensual' massage or not.

He also made big circles with his hand massaging her lower back and her ass cheeks and then moved one hand from her ass to her legs and immediately down to her inner thigh. I was wondering if he was touching her pussy there.

He then made her turn around and even in the dark I could see that her face was a bit flushed. She looked at me with a face saying "You basterd" but I knew she was enjoying it. And so was I.

She was now laying face up with a towel on her private and one on her boobs. He massaged her head, shoulders, arm and then moved to her belly, but she's has had a tummy tuck and her belly feels very sensitive, so like before she asked him to skip that. He mumbled something like "oh sure I forgot, I'll stay up here then". He then massaged the sides of her body from her hips up touching the side of her boobs too under the towel.
She wasn't protesting it but I didn't expect him to actually massage her boobs, but that was was he did! He moved his hands under the towel and massaged her for a minute or so. She didn't moan but she was enjoying it! I guess she didn't want to confess that by moaning.
They would normally chat a bit but at that moment total silence.

After a minute or so he changed position and was massaging her feet and moved slowly upwards, again caressing her thighs. The moans couldn't be suppressed anymore. ;)

Unfortunately it ended there. My masseuse said times up, and then they leave to give you the opportunity to clean up a bit and put on your clothes. I noticed that I had a semi-hardon by now, and I wondered if my masseuse had noticed. I felt a bit awkward.

My god she said, that was was a nice massage. You said it was NOT sexual didn't you, you basterd! ;)
I laughed and asked her how she experienced it and she said she enjoyed it a lot. It was basically a relax massage with warm oil, but his hands roamed to places where they had not been before. I asked her if she would have one again and she said yes, but I should get the same treatment and I wasn't allowed to get a hard on! :p

On the way home I asked her if he touched her privates, but she said she didn't except one time where he brushed her lips with a finger. But no direct touches. What if he would have touched her? She said, I don't know, I felt a bit awkward with you and the masseuse watching me.
So I proposed her to get the next massage with me in a separate room. Although I would really,REALLY want to watch it....

We were on vacation and had been driving most of the day. Both of us were very tired When we got to the hotel she wanted a massage, I said I will get you a massage here. I found a guy online that showed up a half hour later. He was a good looking college boy and he had a bag of oils. We were both on the bed and she was waiting in her panties and bra. He first stripped down to his boxers and walked over and put some oil on her legs and began rubbing her thighs She was nervous I could tell so i held her hand and rubbed my fingers through her hair. As he got closer to the top of her thighs i could hear her breath heavier and lightly moan, she spread her legs apart as he pulled her panties aside and started rubbing her clit. You could hear how wet she was as he started to finger her little pink pussy. You could see that his cock was very big and was now hard as a rock. As he stood there fingering her, she reached over and pulled out his cock and started stroking it. I pulled off her underwear and could see her pussy glistening wet. He wasted no time and got on the bed and spread her legs open and pressed the head of his cock against her waiting pussy and slide into her and slow stroked her to start, she was now moaning and moving her hips and legs all around. It was'nt long before she came and that made him start pounding her as hard as he could. He had some good stamina and fucked the ******* out of her for awhile making her cum twice more before he couldnt take it anymore and pulled out and busted his load all over her pussy and belly. He quickly pulled up his underwear and got dressed, said thanks and left. She loved the fucking but needless to say was dissapointed in the massage! LOL

Back