Pictures of the hotwife/girlfriend before her date..

I have my nipples pierced and my husband has me wearing a nipple cages with extension bars to stretch my milk filled nipples , I did see a woman that had her clitoris pierced and had a cage similar to my nipple cages stretching her clit. Is that something you would like
No. I've seen the lips pierced with hoops,I like that look. I don't think I could keep my clit caged,I'd go nuts.

I have my nipples pierced and my husband has me wearing a nipple cages with extension bars to stretch my milk filled nipples , I did see a woman that had her clitoris pierced and had a cage similar to my nipple cages stretching her clit. Is that something you would like
My nipples are in a constant state of arousal due to the extension bars holding constant stretch, would this do the same and keep you in arousal with the clitoris being stretched , let me know so I can do mine if that is the case

Reactions: wit
My nipples are in a constant state of arousal due to the extension bars holding constant stretch, would this do the same and keep you in arousal with the clitoris being stretched , let me know so I can do mine if that is the case
I am almost always ready to fuck now , I don't know if I could take too much more arousal without having my own group of cocks to fuck me. I think I am wanting it almost nonstop , The clitoris being pierced and stretched would make me want to be in a constant gang bang , kind of like Olive Garden with endless pasta I would be the endless gang fuck

Crazy how before I went black only, white guys and my own family would make fun of me because of my ass. Now, its my biggest attraction. Here's a side story: A few months ago, I was at a Dollar Tree. I noticed a skinny, but tall black king eyeing me. Then it became clear he was following me. I was about to talk to him, but he was skittish. Later in the store, I saw him near me. he was obviously filming my ass. I bent over for him, and pretended to look at like cofee pots or something. I tried to be sexy but when i got close to him, he ran off.

now when i left the store, and was headed to my car, I heard like a jogging, adn when I turned around it was him. I was glad, but then the guy just grabbed my ass cheeks. One hand per cheek, and squeezed. Obviously i was stunned. He almost pantsed me except a family started walking our way toward the store. Then he ran off. I tried yelling wait lol but silly guy

Attachments

• IMG_6041.jpg
    IMG_6041.jpg
    531.2 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_6042.jpg
    IMG_6042.jpg
    575 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_7842.MOV
    8.3 MB
Crazy how before I went black only, white guys and my own family would make fun of me because of my ass. Now, its my biggest attraction. Here's a side story: A few months ago, I was at a Dollar Tree. I noticed a skinny, but tall black king eyeing me. Then it became clear he was following me. I was about to talk to him, but he was skittish. Later in the store, I saw him near me. he was obviously filming my ass. I bent over for him, and pretended to look at like cofee pots or something. I tried to be sexy but when i got close to him, he ran off.

now when i left the store, and was headed to my car, I heard like a jogging, adn when I turned around it was him. I was glad, but then the guy just grabbed my ass cheeks. One hand per cheek, and squeezed. Obviously i was stunned. He almost pantsed me except a family started walking our way toward the store. Then he ran off. I tried yelling wait lol but silly guy
I would have slapped meat right between those cheeks

That ass looks amazing

I look for women like you in the store all the time and this guy gets you and gets all scared…I have me eye open for you!

Back