Pictures of black men fondling white wives?

Black men deserve to take what they want.
there is surely some bbc out there who wants to play with you & your body
pain & fulfilling sex are incredible aphrodisiacs when administered to a willing submissive
go out there & enjoy all that life offers
age is just a number, if body is willing go find your rewards

I have written a comment on this photo before but it reminded me of another night Kim was seduced , we were at a house warming by a black coupl3 who had just moved to the UK , it was a fabulous day especially for Kim as most of there friend were black , however, during the evening there was a few left including us , the atmosphere was extremely friendly and Kim was centre of attention for a couple of his friends , as I mingled i was aware Kim had one guy who was putting hard work on her to the point of as they sat on the lounge his hand was between her legs , eventually it became as the photo , he had her tits out and her dress was above her waist displaying her wonderful bare cunt being fingered by his black hand .
I was asked if I had any issues with it , showing no concerned I kept drinking , Kim was now in full mood for fucking , her nipples were hard and erotic noises were loud , they were soon joined by two others who helped themselves to Kim’s tits , it was then one took out his cock offering Kim who instantly opened her mouth and sucked him .
the rest of us who were there stood and watched all three take turns fucking her .
i was congratulated on my calmness and being a good sport letting my wife enjoy herself.
kim finished up taking all the loads to the applause of us all.1C034991-9D9D-4359-8194-3E323B80216D.jpeg

Black hands are made to grab white tits! :love:
My wife's 37D white teats have been grabbed, fondled, and played with by many pairs of Black hands; and not just by the Black men who have fucked her. In addition, her erect pink nipples have been suckled by the lips/mouths of many Black men as well as by the seven interracial babies that she has given birth to. Sorry, no photos of her teats being administrated to. I have always been occupied by jerking off watching her being the wicked, slut wife that she has always been.

Attachments

• 37Ds-Hanging Down.jpg
    37Ds-Hanging Down.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 167
  • View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 109
  • Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 155
My wife's 37D white teats have been grabbed, fondled, and played with by many pairs of Black hands; and not just by the Black men who have fucked her. In addition, her erect pink nipples have been suckled by the lips/mouths of many Black men as well as by the seven interracial babies that she has given birth to. Sorry, no photos of her teats being administrated to. I have always been occupied by jerking off watching her being the wicked, slut wife that she has always been.
WOW I would be proud of her!

Back