Periods

ononpala

Couple
I am curious to know what happens to your sex life when you have your periods ? Does your bull keep on fucking you as usual or is he uncomfortable with your ******* during sex ? My husband loves to have sex with me during my periods and I must admit that it makes me very horny (perhaps because we are most of the time very relieved to see them coming after being seeded many times without birth control!) pregnancy risk is very exciting but can be stressful specially when you are late ! The first ******* spot on the crotch of my white panty is so welcomed that my husband (who doesn’t let me use tampons because he doesn’t want anything else than a cock or some fingers to penetrate my vagina !) will put himself a sanitary pad on my crotch after having kissed lightly my pussy lips….

I am curious to know what happens to your sex life when you have your periods ? Does your bull keep on fucking you as usual or is he uncomfortable with your ******* during sex ? My husband loves to have sex with me during my periods and I must admit that it makes me very horny (perhaps because we are most of the time very relieved to see them coming after being seeded many times without birth control!) pregnancy risk is very exciting but can be stressful specially when you are late ! The first ******* spot on the crotch of my white panty is so welcomed that my husband (who doesn’t let me use tampons because he doesn’t want anything else than a cock or some fingers to penetrate my vagina !) will put himself a sanitary pad on my crotch after having kissed lightly my pussy lips….
I'd keep that red flowing pussy best up and ate till you ovulate and I get you pregnant !

Mrs has a couple regulars who don't mind playing during shark week. Not something anyone seeks out but if it happens it happens. We were at a house party a while back. I was fucking this hot blonde and mid fuck she started to *******. She was embarassed, I just went in deep kissed her and said relax, we'll clean up when we're done.

Back