ONCE WASN'T ENOUGH

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Two years ago, my wife, Carla, ended up getting fucked by a young black guy while we were vacationing. It started with her dancing with him at a beach bar and ended up with her getting fucked senseless by this young stud right before my own eyes. In addition to the fact that it happened at all, her lover was half her age and hung like a horse. After we returned home, we discussed it and decided that the afternoon of drinking we had done contributed to the whole thing and that it was a "one off". I did admit that I found it very erotic however and she confessed that she enjoyed it as well. I didn't doubt that one bit having seen the size of his cock. We didn't talk much about after that for a long time, but occasionally reference was made to it. One evening we watching a movie where a black man was making love to a white woman and I knew what she was thinking. I asked her if it reminded her of anything and she replied, "what do you think?" Anyway, two nights ago, it happened again. Without going into all the boring details of who and how it all lead up, I once found myself watching Carla riding another young black man right in our own bedroom on our bed. She was straddling him and bouncing up and down on his cock. Her tits bounced as she slammed up and down on him and her moans told me she had waited for a long time to get another big black dick. They fucked for over an hour with him finally finishing off between her legs and pounding her pussy good and hard before releasing his load inside her. After he left I it was my turn. She was still so turned on that it was the best sex we had ever had. This time we had no discussion about it being another "one off" and I suspect there will be more such experiences.
1a.jpg

Two years ago, my wife, Carla, ended up getting fucked by a young black guy while we were vacationing. It started with her dancing with him at a beach bar and ended up with her getting fucked senseless by this young stud right before my own eyes. In addition to the fact that it happened at all, her lover was half her age and hung like a horse. After we returned home, we discussed it and decided that the afternoon of drinking we had done contributed to the whole thing and that it was a "one off". I did admit that I found it very erotic however and she confessed that she enjoyed it as well. I didn't doubt that one bit having seen the size of his cock. We didn't talk much about after that for a long time, but occasionally reference was made to it. One evening we watching a movie where a black man was making love to a white woman and I knew what she was thinking. I asked her if it reminded her of anything and she replied, "what do you think?" Anyway, two nights ago, it happened again. Without going into all the boring details of who and how it all lead up, I once found myself watching Carla riding another young black man right in our own bedroom on our bed. She was straddling him and bouncing up and down on his cock. Her tits bounced as she slammed up and down on him and her moans told me she had waited for a long time to get another big black dick. They fucked for over an hour with him finally finishing off between her legs and pounding her pussy good and hard before releasing his load inside her. After he left I it was my turn. She was still so turned on that it was the best sex we had ever had. This time we had no discussion about it being another "one off" and I suspect there will be more such experiences.
He howView attachment 4171751
I lobe how this white wife is trying 2 get as much BBC inside her treasure as possible. SO Thrilling 2 c. if hubby was cameraman , he blasted his load rite then. I'd love 2c more of this coupling. wow

View attachment 4171751
That's hot love to have her like this too!

Back