On Your Wedding Day....

I understand why women are so focused on their wedding and their wedding dress and everything else. I understand that need to feel pretty. Weddings are like 10 times stronger than that. It’s like the need to feel gorgeous. And luckily it works. Homely women are few and far between, but as far as I can tell I don’t think I’ve ever seen one in a wedding gown. This is one of the very few threads I look at here where my attention is on the woman and her fashion rather than the man.
I agree.

"All white marriages are expected to follow suit in the years to come. More Grooms will aspire to letting their women become aware of their cuckold desires, and would no longer worry from recriminations when it comes time to share their feelings towards their future spouse. And should they decide to wait until after they have gotten married, so be it, as long as they take adequate measure of letting the wife know that this is what they desire their marriage life to assume. Nothing would do until more white couples become entrenched in the Black New Order that declares they and their marriage submit for Black-Ownership."

http%3A%2F%2F36.media.tum.jpg

We were trying to arrange a scenario just like this on our wedding night..LAST WEEK!...lol...but couldnt get enough men together in our area to make it happen...we still want to put her in her dress and make her first gang bang a HOT one! We have still yet to go on our Honeymoon, so we may take advantage of that week to make it happen!View attachment 69363
Sounds fun and exciting

Back