She is cute,and needs to be blacked as soon as possible! Don't waste time get her done! Menopause took my wife out of the game,but atleast she was properly and repeatedly blacked first!
It wasn't necessarily menopause. More to do with with all the barebacking she was doing and all the loads (quite a few diseased) that were blown into her. Ergo, her womb got corrupted and soiled, and had to be removed.

It wasn't necessarily menopause. More to do with with all the barebacking she was doing and all the loads (quite a few diseased) that were blown into her. Ergo, her womb got corrupted and soiled, and had to be removed.
Yuck 🤢!!! Diseased 🦠 loads!!! There are some “Nasty Buzzard’s … er Bull’s” out there!!!

Yuck 🤢!!! Diseased 🦠 loads!!! There are some “Nasty Buzzard’s … er Bull’s” out there!!!
No kidding. And to think women like his wife are barebacking at orgies and spreading these sort of nasties all over the place. Well, she got hers and she ain't spreading that nasty stuff 'no more. LOL.

A true medical genius has spoken! Stick to asking people if they want fries with their order! Lol

A true medical genius has spoken! Stick to asking people if they want fries with their order! Lol
I'll stick to stating the truth, thanks: that you are a repressed homo who comes to places like this to perve over black men's dicks. And you can stick with the deformed pr.ostitute you are married to. No wonder you are hooked on places like these, as even you can't bear to touch her. LOL.

I'll stick to stating the truth, thanks: that you are a repressed homo who comes to places like this to perve over black men's dicks. And you can stick with the deformed pr.ostitute you are married to. No wonder you are hooked on places like these, as even you can't bear to touch her. LOL.
It's an open forum, and I'm not here to fight and argue with anyone. If you don't like my posts,then feel free to put them on your ignore list. There are plenty of political forums that you can find people who will be glad to engage in bickering with you. Over 14,000 people have given my posts likes and loves,and about ten negative comments, most of them are from you. So if they bother you so much feel free to block them,I certainly won't be the least bit concerned or offended if you do.

Last edited:
Back