Older white women seeking young BBC message me

Wow I would love to be owned by a black man ! Older white female who would love to be owed and told what to do and who to do it to !!! Really love ❤️ the idea of him passing me around when ever he wanted !!! Have a cluck hubby who would love to do what he was told including getting me where ever my bbc tells me to go . Live in Fla but travel to Md about every 6 weeks to my apartment

Wow I would love to be owned by a black man ! Older white female who would love to be owed and told what to do and who to do it to !!! Really love ❤️ the idea of him passing me around when ever he wanted !!! Have a cluck hubby who would love to do what he was told including getting me where ever my bbc tells me to go . Live in Fla but travel to Md about every 6 weeks to my apartment
Are you in Md now?

Bet you can’t get a few cocks over the first nite and then have guys coming over every night after and tell my sissy hubby to keep his dress 👗 on that your in charge and I’m your fucking slut for the week!!!

Bet you can’t get a few cocks over the first nite and then have guys coming over every night after and tell my sissy hubby to keep his dress 👗 on that your in charge and I’m your fucking slut for the week!!!
I can’t wait for that to come out my wife’s mouth

Back