Older White Women and Extreme Race Play

I have used that word before with Lover, at their encouragement and desire. I find it exciting in the right circumstances, like describing my sexual desires and use, lots of BBC Lovers tole me I was made to accomodate N's, and I have BEGGED for their N babies (still want that to happen for real) and N sperm, in my N loving cunt too!! With the right Lover, WOW!!.
Definitely willing to be bred for real, as long as you realize that an abortion is out of the question. No expectations from you other than I would prefer we continur to see each other during and after the pregnancy, kind of a "favorite Uncle" arrangement. If it happened again, well lightening does strike twice. MMMMM......in my 40's, so have to get to it if its going to happen.
Not into cide'ing anyone. If we eliminate white completely, who will be able to enjoy thisese fantastic desires in the future. That is jsut dumb to me.

J (the wife)
You sound like my type of woman!

Im Alyson sub bi wife size 14 blonde and been previously black owned controlled etc. looking for same again and using n or anything lewd pervy filthy is fine with me. My ki k id is subaly

Back