OLDER WHITE MILFS

I had one in Greenville SC on Day one of the event approach me she asked me did I like ugly older white Cougars..l look at her and pated her on the Azz.. I looked at her in the eyes and said followed me and she did..

she was from Kentucky..she followed me... being a muscled black man you can imagine the looks I got as I was pulling her thru the crowded streets behind me.. especially from black women.Thru out the event.. that wknd she stayed for a 1.5 week..i even took her to my job site in Anderson SC..
She didn't know I was waiting for someone just like her. when she did I took her bye hand..I was pulling her thru the crowded streets like a cow going to be slaughter.. that's why I don't waist time on pretty girls..

The ppl who come to these events are off the chain.. with what they don't wear.. As you can see how big and thick she is up front.. she and her friend wasn't wearing a bra..this was 2016.. I heard the comments as we was walked the crowded streets of downtown Greenville SC

Some white woman said look at him with her geez he's huge..I looked back at them and patted her phat Azz.. that's why I jump on when she said you like white Cougars..

Back