Votes: 82 70.1%
  • Guys with Average BBC

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • Younger guys

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • Older guys

Votes: 21 17.9%

• Total voters
I love older white women, always have. I want to fuck older wives,mothers and grandmothers! I like them thick or thin. Someone might look at a nice innocent grandmother with a tray of freshly backed cookies as a sweet old lady,me I see my next potential slut! I look at them and I am already trying to get into their granny panties! I especially love seeing older wives and grandmotherswho love cock,black cock to be specific! If I can't fuck them myself, I love seeing pictures and videos of older women taking BBC! The best piece of ass I ever had was 69 years old!

I love older white women, always have. I want to fuck older wives,mothers and grandmothers! I like them thick or thin. Someone might look at a nice innocent grandmother with a tray of freshly backed cookies as a sweet old lady,me I see my next potential slut! I look at them and I am already trying to get into their granny panties! I especially love seeing older wives and grandmotherswho love cock,black cock to be specific! If I can't fuck them myself, I love seeing pictures and videos of older women taking BBC! The best piece of ass I ever had was 69 years old!
Love thinking of my 58 year old finally enjoying BBC. Here body may not be as tight as when she was 20 but even more fun as she gets older.

Attachments

• IMG_4054.jpeg
    IMG_4054.jpeg
    403 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4053.jpeg
    IMG_4053.jpeg
    205 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4049.jpeg
    IMG_4049.jpeg
    726.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4035.jpeg
    IMG_4035.jpeg