Older Black Men

I've started seeing an older black gentleman. I'm 54, he is about 60. He is very different from most of the guys I have been out with since my divorce.

He is bigger, about 6'2" with a bit of a beer belly. But, sweet, intelligent with a great sense of humor. I thought I like younger men, but wow, was swept off my feet.

Have any other white divorced women dated older black men? I loved our meeting, we are meeting again tomorrow....smiles.
I prefer my 55 yr old wife to date even older guys 70+

When it comes to black men, I have an equal opportunity pussy. Older guys tend to approach sex more slowly than young guy... like to draw things out, take longer themselves to cum... and therefore more enjoyment for the lucky lady. Young guys are often overcome in the moment, fly into a frenzy... full out attack mode. But they can fuck multiple times per day, day after day. Whereas older guys most usually fuck one time per day, and need several days before they're ready for more.

When it comes to black men, I have an equal opportunity pussy. Older guys tend to approach sex more slowly than young guy... like to draw things out, take longer themselves to cum... Whereas older guys most usually fuck one time per day, and need several days before they're ready for more.
Then you need to call pause on those ED/prostate affected brothers and get you some fully functional, girlfriend. Bring your cute lil ass this way so I can turn you every which way but one.....

loose.

Wife only likes older black guys. +45. She is 34. This sometimes makes it harder when I try to set things up as there aren’t a lot of bbc at that age whever we travel too.
I "beg" to differ if your travels are in the "south"
The "SEC " is me🧸

Last edited:
Back