Old school interracial missionary

those are two bodies completely enjoying each other
You got that right! I first witnessed Edwin's manhood in all its splendour when we shared a dormatory at university, for four years in fact! He had his share of girls of all colours during that period but I never witnessed him making out with any of them, but I suspect he probably did. My point is that I had often seen him go from his bedroom to the bathroom (shower) in au natural, and more than once in a state of excitement! It was during those episodes I'd most often wonder, "How the hell could any white girl accommadate that black intruder of his without being destroyed?" I'd be lying if I didn't truthfull admit that I often thought, "I'd love to see Edwin fucking a white girl!" Never did I think I would ever witness it, never! Lesser still did I think that the white girl I'd see him fucking would be none other than my beautiful wife! I'd be negligent if I didn't admit, while it took almost the best part of an hour for him to stretch her wanton horny wet white pussy sufficiently to be comfortable for Pam to accommadate his huge black cock to its balls, Pam had the greatest fucking of her life and enjoyed it immensely, as did I! I'll let Edwin speak for himself!

Last edited:
Back