old cuckoldsession's clips

Cuckold25pitt

Male
Gold Member
From
FL, US
I found a website that has a lot of older cuckoldsessions vidoes in them. For anyone that has been a cuck minded person for a while theses ones should back memories. This one is a gangbang one that is from a while ago. I know the site has ads but you cant find any 720p classics like this. Also the cuck in most of these never actually eats the cum. Their do the whole " use his face like a mop" routine. Which i hate so much. Everyone wants to be a cuck but ain't no one wanting to eat cum. The ******* tastes nasty. But your not eating it for him. Your doing it for her, to let her know that you truly support her sexaully desires enough to put your comfort zone and masculine ego aside. I don't enjoy verbal belittlement at all. I don't like being called names. Why make fun of someone strong to place himself at the bottom. Being a cuck is a role you accept

Last edited:
I found a website that has a lot of older cuckoldsessions vidoes in them. For anyone that has been a cuck minded person for a while theses ones should back memories. This one is a gangbang one that is from a while ago. I know the site has ads but you cant find any 720p classics like this

It is truly inspiring to see so many White boi's like yourself, talking about, storing, hoarding, recording, re-watching, Ancient Interracial Cuckold clips.

Interracial Sex, or White boi Sex will truly be the sexual expression of the future among White males, and the inadequate who will LOVE Interracial performances!

In 2028 it will be Mainstream to have Interracial Sex in Movies, more graphic than boring White sex!

It is truly inspiring to see so many White boi's like yourself, talking about, storing, hoarding, recording, re-watching, Ancient Interracial Cuckold clips.

Interracial Sex, or White boi Sex will truly be the sexual expression of the future among White males, and the inadequate who will LOVE Interracial performances!

In 2028 it will be Mainstream to have Interracial Sex in Movies, more graphic than boring White sex!
Its really a toxic fetish to have. It has made it hard to date normally with fears of not being able to get hard. Which i mean sex is the one area that makes you feel close to a person. That and i've had some bad experiences with couples in the best that were good and bad but always left me alone. Its hard to think about starting a relationship as a cuck couple. Most take years to take that turn.

does ron jeremy actually do any acting roles that aren't just himself? i thought the guy just gets cameos because he's like a living meme lol

%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%84%D9%88%D8%AF-%D9%81%DB%8C%D9%84%D9%85-%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%BE%D8%B1.webp

I would love to see some real black on white movies. Not the scripted ones. Been trying to get my wife fucked. So far she fantasize about it when we screw

Back