Nude Beach

We've been to 3 different nude beaches. All were while in port on a cruise ship.
Small beach, about 50 people, was crowded. Most were 60+ and you didn't want to see them naked, many were fat but not all. Most were couples but maybe 6 or 7 single old guys walking around looking at naked women. About 10 couples like us, relatively good looking, not fat. We always try to find others like us we can visit with. We did find and sit near a nice couple our age. It was nice just relaxing in the sun naked. The other wife was pleasent to look at, nice tits, hubby was cool too, way bigger dick than me.
Different time and beach, cruise ship in port. Large beach, probably over 100 people scattered all over. We went to an area with people closer together, we enjoy visiting. Asked a couple if we could sit near by, no prob. Many couples our age, many good looking(naked). A group of 5 gals about 30 sitting together, that attracted the creeps, old fay guys perving, no real problem tho. We visited with 2 other couples while we enjoyed the sun. Again its fun to be close to other naked people sometimes.
Different beach Jamaica. Small beach 50-60 people, most older overweight couples. A few like us. We found a cool couple to sit near and visit with. 3 different black guys(local?) walking around. All were Jamaican stereo type hung. One guy was huge his dick swung as he walked. They were obviously there to hook up. They would stop and chat with anyone/everyone including us. They were all polite. We'd watch as they tried to hit on a couple, some couples said get lost but others did engage in long conversations.
At every beach we saw several erections, FYI a fat old guy with a hard-on does not look sexy, an inshape trim male with an erection can be very attractive and I'm the husband. At two of the beaches while we're sitting with our friends me and other guy did get hard for a bit, more than once but nothing was said about it. Kinda funny how a guy(me) sees another guy's hard on and it gets me up.
Most of the people were shaved clean down there.
We did see several couples not too close to others with the wife playing with his dick or sucking it. Overweight people having sex isn't something I need to see.
We did have a relaxing time at each.

We've been to 3 different nude beaches. All were while in port on a cruise ship.
Small beach, about 50 people, was crowded. Most were 60+ and you didn't want to see them naked, many were fat but not all. Most were couples but maybe 6 or 7 single old guys walking around looking at naked women. About 10 couples like us, relatively good looking, not fat. We always try to find others like us we can visit with. We did find and sit near a nice couple our age. It was nice just relaxing in the sun naked. The other wife was pleasent to look at, nice tits, hubby was cool too, way bigger dick than me.
Different time and beach, cruise ship in port. Large beach, probably over 100 people scattered all over. We went to an area with people closer together, we enjoy visiting. Asked a couple if we could sit near by, no prob. Many couples our age, many good looking(naked). A group of 5 gals about 30 sitting together, that attracted the creeps, old fay guys perving, no real problem tho. We visited with 2 other couples while we enjoyed the sun. Again its fun to be close to other naked people sometimes.
Different beach Jamaica. Small beach 50-60 people, most older overweight couples. A few like us. We found a cool couple to sit near and visit with. 3 different black guys(local?) walking around. All were Jamaican stereo type hung. One guy was huge his dick swung as he walked. They were obviously there to hook up. They would stop and chat with anyone/everyone including us. They were all polite. We'd watch as they tried to hit on a couple, some couples said get lost but others did engage in long conversations.
At every beach we saw several erections, FYI a fat old guy with a hard-on does not look sexy, an inshape trim male with an erection can be very attractive and I'm the husband. At two of the beaches while we're sitting with our friends me and other guy did get hard for a bit, more than once but nothing was said about it. Kinda funny how a guy(me) sees another guy's hard on and it gets me up.
Most of the people were shaved clean down there.
We did see several couples not too close to others with the wife playing with his dick or sucking it. Overweight people having sex isn't something I need to see.
We did have a relaxing time at each.
I noticed you talked more about elections than women

A small very secluded nude beach at a lake in California, homemade sign clearly stating there will be nude sunbathers near the water.
About 1/4 mile hike over a rocky trail, bushes all along the way.
Plenty of places to kinda "hide and have sex" just a few steps from the sand and water.
We saw several couples go "hide", some more hidden that others, that obviously had a quick fuck. Wife and I did also. Depending on how far you went in you could see people on the beach, they could kinda see you, walk further in no one could see you. If you did walk in it was very obvious what you were doing.
Most walked in carrying a towel. Some we could hear moaning and skin slapping but you had to really listen. Wife and I made skin slapping sounds, lol.
All who walked into the bushes the guy either was semi hard or fully erect.
One couple went in, did the deed, walked out, it was very apparent they had just finished as his dick was still half hard, wet and dripping. Was hot to see.
It's kinda like wait till no one is in there befor you go in but sometimes one couple then another go in. Yes you can see each other in the bushes. We went in for another quickie befor we left, there was a guy on his back, wife riding him. Most did it standing up doggy style, that's what we did both times.
Nearly everyone walked right into the water after to wash off.

Last edited:
after my wife moved in with her black stud for the 29 months, he carried her to different places in the Caribbean. He always made sure there was a nude beach close by. She said lots of time he made her go nude on the regular beaches. She said he made her go nude most of the time when they were at home so when she came back home her being nude was nothing to her

Back