Nude Beach

In San Francisco, we have Baker Beach which is a nude beach when you stroll towards the Golden Gate Bridge. I have to laugh to myself when a heavily hung black man strips strips down and nonchalantly strolls along the beach with his enormous man meat swaying from side to side, all the white men roll onto their tummies to hide their embarrassment because of the size of their little white pee pees. The more black men with their incredible huge manhood being exposed at the beach, the more sunburned white male butts I see. I will admit. Because the water at the beach is so cold, there is something erotically hilarious about a big muscular chiseled white man coming out of the surf with what looks like a cashew between his legs. LOL!!

Attachments

• IMG_7945_Original_Original.jpeg
    IMG_7945_Original_Original.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 173
We are also in the San Diego area and enjoy Blacks Beach. We have been to nude beaches all over the world. It's a very liberating experience. We've never hooked up on Blacks Beach but would not be against the thought of it.
She’s cute. I hope you’re encouraging her to find a black boyfriend. Shouldn’t be a long wait

We’d freaking love to find a nude beach here over in Asia. Few and far between sadly. None at all in the country we’re in. Even Thailand frowns on public nudity despite being a ******* show in the bars and clubs.
Dammit. Hahaha

Back