NorCal Fit Black Cock Newbie

bayareablkcock

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
CA, US
Hey everyone! I’m new to the forum and excited to dive in! I’m a fit 30-year-old professional who hits the gym regularly and values discretion (shout out to my public-facing director job). I’m here to connect with women and couples who are down for something fun and meaningful. I love a good glass of wine or cocktail, and I’m 420 friendly, too. Always happy to share photos, videos, and keep the conversation fun. Let’s chat and see where things go from here!

Attachments

• IMG_6164.png
    IMG_6164.png
    532 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6168.jpeg
    IMG_6168.jpeg
    295 KB · Views: 8
Hey everyone! I’m new to the forum and excited to dive in! I’m a fit 30-year-old professional who hits the gym regularly and values discretion (shout out to my public-facing director job). I’m here to connect with women and couples who are down for something fun and meaningful. I love a good glass of wine or cocktail, and I’m 420 friendly, too. Always happy to share photos, videos, and keep the conversation fun. Let’s chat and see where things go from here!
Hi I am Vietnamese 48. My husband is white 49. He’s always wanted me to take a younger hung boyfriend if your interested.

Back