No matter what this post won’t be understood by a hater know it all lol

Aww ******* bro, i forgot. Im new man my bad my bad my bad! I can’t dm her tho. She gettin over on me! She crack me up tho! Dude came at me rude and she say I jumped on his dick. That was too much 😂😂😂. Had to get her. I’m high as ******* crackin up laughin about it all but it’s rules man 😂 even in jokes.

😂😂😂😂😂 Ava, did you mean to delete this? (Or did I edit it?)
You can't DM me because I have my profile and inbox set to verified people only 😘

And don't put words in my mouth, that's not cute.

you gonna learn GIF by Bounce

You can't DM me because I have my profile and inbox set to verified people only 😘

And don't put words in my mouth, that's not cute.
😩Avaaaaaadorable... I was kidding (I put it in parentheses)... Ok I’ll shush from here on out. I apologize. Happy New Year. 🥂

Read CLOSELY. Do not expose your lack of comprehension by interpreting this as me struggling to MEET WOMEN.

Ok I need you alls help...
Blacked.com has sent me on a chase...
(((The women they have are normally not the type I look for, I tend to like them thick and busty.))) 👉🏾👉🏾But these perfect shaped ones and petite ones have taken over my mind. However here’s the problem and a question to my fellow Bulls and White women ONLY.👈🏾👈🏾 (no cucks)

***1st the Problem:***
Idk what to do to meet one and live out the fantasy’s I want. But the area i reside in Ohio is very delayed and still “””very somewhat divided””” ((((Has nothing to do with getting “women” in an Internet era, I’m talking about where I RESIDES GOOFYS)))) (HERES THE ISSUE for those lacking reading skills)) 👉🏾👉🏾****White girls/women are very stand offish as if imma steal their purse or something. So soon as i say hello or begin to approach (YOU CANT APPROACH ANYONE ON AN INTERNET GOOfies)! i instantly feel bad based on the look of fear or that vibe of not interested before we can speak. Then, the friendly ones are dope. Yet as you ask if they’re single they say married or boyfriend... At times I just look and take my fantasies online(OH NO DID I SAY I TAKE THE FANTASIES WHERE? Ohhhh where I don’t have a problem huh... so the problem must be local?? Ohhhh goofies)) . (For the slow I’ll put dashes😂) ... For - some - reason - these - white - women ——-in my town—— do not feel ya boy. 😂

Question to fellow bulls: Do you expience this wherever you are, or are they welcoming and inviting?

Question to White Women: Are we just objects with dicks to you guys? If so and You’re honest about it Im not mad at all. In fact I’m ok with just being a fuck buddy. My prostate needs the exercise and masturbation kills the prostate.

But why are you guys so afraid of us? If not afraid why does it come off that way.
Our masculinity thrives in a woman’s presence so you’ll be surprised how much we want to take our plug and put it in your socket to enlighten your life.

maybe It’s my words, im only simply greeting them very peacefully purposely so they don’t feel threatened and they still do. It’s a shame because I’ve seen some fine ass women around here but I go online and interracial looks normal. I go to our mall and it’s segregated like the 60’s. I think I’m trapped in a time warp hell.

ready to explode in some walls! 😂😂😂😂
I dont live in Ohio nor do I know your demeanor so it would be hard to offer a viable opinion. I live in the DMV and have had no problem with meeting women of different races, sizes or ages

I dont live in Ohio nor do I know your demeanor so it would be hard to offer a viable opinion. I live in the DMV and have had no problem with meeting women of different races, sizes or ages
Ive heard a lot of great things from my peers out in the DMV. They say it’s the country’s trinity for “it goes down” in the dmv. I gotta check out the area some day.

An answer from a white woman that has sadly not had a BBC yet...for me, I’m just too damn shy! I’ve also been told I’m completely oblivious to men checking me out...hubs says he sees it all the time, but I never notice it! I’m so shy and reserved that I would just be in shock, ha! If your appearance looks good (and I read how you dress, so I would say you look good), I wouldn’t be scared. I also definitely don’t find guys as a fuck toy- I want a connection of some kind. Not sure any of that helps, but that’s my input!

An answer from a white woman that has sadly not had a BBC yet...for me, I’m just too damn shy! I’ve also been told I’m completely oblivious to men checking me out...hubs says he sees it all the time, but I never notice it! I’m so shy and reserved that I would just be in shock, ha! If your appearance looks good (and I read how you dress, so I would say you look good), I wouldn’t be scared. I also definitely don’t find guys as a fuck toy- I want a connection of some kind. Not sure any of that helps, but that’s my input!
Well, that paves a way of understanding for sure. I have noticed a lot of the willing ones are often prude... Or disconnected... They’re only use of sex is for an orgasm. Thank you for your sharing that. Ive been south, it might be the lack of sunlight here. 😂

Ps.
I Want to be the first. 😍😂😂😘😘😘

Ps.

I Want to be the first. 😍😂😂😘😘😘
I don't know why, but the way you write kinda gives of an impression of you being anxious. Maybe you are too assertive with girls. Take it, more easy, slow. Relax, chill. I mean the first thing that you think of, when you see a white girl shiver a bit in front of you, you immediately think that she thinks that you are a robber or something? Why would you have such approach? Maybe she just never had a black dick before and thats the reason she shivers? Maybe she gets anxious because her first thought is of a black cock ******* her, even though she has a bf or a hb...You just need to relax and take it slow because white women are "wired" to mate with black men. So my guess is that you are not doing a good work at relaxing her. That goes for all blacks out there with such problems. Don't be gangsta, don't be anxious, pretensious and trust me it absolutely doesn't matter in which state you live. OH or not, white women are hooked on black cocks and its only getting worse(better🤣?).

I don't know why, but the way you write kinda gives of an impression of you being anxious. Maybe you are too assertive with girls. Take it, more easy, slow. Relax, chill. I mean the first thing that you think of, when you see a white girl shiver a bit in front of you, you immediately think that she thinks that you are a robber or something? Why would you have such approach? Maybe she just never had a black dick before and thats the reason she shivers? Maybe she gets anxious because her first thought is of a black cock ******* her, even though she has a bf or a hb...You just need to relax and take it slow because white women are "wired" to mate with black men. So my guess is that you are not doing a good work at relaxing her. That goes for all blacks out there with such problems. Don't be gangsta, don't be anxious, pretensious and trust me it absolutely doesn't matter in which state you live. OH or not, white women are hooked on black cocks and its only getting worse(better🤣?).
Anxious....YES!! I like to think of myself as one of those “conservative white women that are the soccer moms, PTA moms...innocent on the outside with a certain persona, but inside I’m begging to be set free and wild with a BBC”....since I’ve never been with a BBC, this is way out of my comfort zone, but in a good way! My hub has told me for years that he sees other men, but especially black men, check me out all the time, but I don’t see it and I have a hard time believing it! So yes, if you saw me as hesitant or something it’s because I really am...not that I’m scared of you for who you are, but nervous about being in the situation of possibly making a fantasy a reality! @PutiTBackIn 😘

Back