Newbies dipping our toes in the water.

Goddessncuck

Couple
From
US
Sweet sexy, west coast, couple in our 30s. New to the lifestyle and just exploring, learning the ropes, and acclimating ourselves a bit before diving in.

She is more hesitant than he. Looking to connect with other couples to hear of their experiences in those early days. Also would love to connect with mature, respectful bulls willing to chat and lead us with baby steps.

Sweet sexy, west coast, couple in our 30s. New to the lifestyle and just exploring, learning the ropes, and acclimating ourselves a bit before diving in.

She is more hesitant than he. Looking to connect with other couples to hear of their experiences in those early days. Also would love to connect with mature, respectful bulls willing to chat and lead us with baby steps.
California couple here

she will soon be addicted and happy.

be honest which is more difficult to do that it sounds since often you will not know how you feel until it happens. Do not expect everything to be perfect or even good all the time, for various reasons some fucks will be less enjoyable than others. Be willing to experiment

How’s coronavirus up in Seattle?
Everything has been very quiet for weeks with all major tech companies working from home and of course no events or restaurants. But this week governor put the state on lock down. So I suppose it'll only get more quiet before it ends.

be honest which is more difficult to do that it sounds since often you will not know how you feel until it happens. Do not expect everything to be perfect or even good all the time, for various reasons some fucks will be less enjoyable than others. Be willing to experiment

Wise words. Honesty is EVERYTHING

This is a post from yesterday in another chat but seems more appropriate here.

This has been an interesting few days. We had sex on Tuesday night but she said we had to get all the taxes done and all our paperwork finished before having sex again! This part usually takes a couple weeks to get everything organized and ready to go. She was horny yesterday though and really wanted something. We did 69 and I used a dildo on her. She came really hard and had several orgasms. She didn’t let me cum though! She said that I was leaking a ton when she sucked my dick some though! She said she likes having the control and how much more sweet I am to her. I like it too.

This is a post from yesterday in another chat but seems more appropriate here.

This has been an interesting few days. We had sex on Tuesday night but she said we had to get all the taxes done and all our paperwork finished before having sex again! This part usually takes a couple weeks to get everything organized and ready to go. She was horny yesterday though and really wanted something. We did 69 and I used a dildo on her. She came really hard and had several orgasms. She didn’t let me cum though! She said that I was leaking a ton when she sucked my dick some though! She said she likes having the control and how much more sweet I am to her. I like it too.
Now from last night, throughout the day she was really flirty. I went through 1200 emails and printed receipts etc. The ******* are home for the summer now so we do activities with them too. She said that I was doing great and would reward me later. Well that sounded promising! I wasn’t sure exactly what that meant but after the last few days of teasing and denial, I was excited!
move forward to both laying in bed naked and I cuddle up to her and ask what she wants to do? She said “your mouth on my pussy would be great.” I asked if we should make out or just go down. She told me that either way was fine so I asked what I was getting for “my reward”. She laughed and said she forgot about that. She then said, “your reward is eating my pussy!” She also said “I really like having all the control.” This is quite different from even 6 months ago where she didn’t want any control.
Well as you have guessed, I went down and ate her to 4 orgasms using my mouth and a dildo. She had me stop because she was to sensitive for anymore.We cuddled and she finished up reading something on her phone thenshe turned out the light. She said that was so gooood. I asked her jokingly if she would like a few more orgasms and she sat there quietly for a moment and then said, sure I could use a few more” and laughed a little.
I jumped down to her pussy quick and she said she was joking but once my mouth hit her clit, she just started moaning. I ate her to 6 more orgasms! I think she could have had more but was just to tired, even though I did all the work lol. This is the most I have given her in one night! She never lets me eat her twice in a night. She started taking some natural supplements to increase her libido to match mine and I think it is working. I still didn’t cum but she said if I do great today on the work, she might reward me tonight. No penetration until 6 months of taxes are done calculated and itemized. I hate doing our taxes but she has found a way to get me motivated! Lol. Hopefully I can get them done soon!

Now from last night, throughout the day she was really flirty. I went through 1200 emails and printed receipts etc. The ******* are home for the summer now so we do activities with them too. She said that I was doing great and would reward me later. Well that sounded promising! I wasn’t sure exactly what that meant but after the last few days of teasing and denial, I was excited!
move forward to both laying in bed naked and I cuddle up to her and ask what she wants to do? She said “your mouth on my pussy would be great.” I asked if we should make out or just go down. She told me that either way was fine so I asked what I was getting for “my reward”. She laughed and said she forgot about that. She then said, “your reward is eating my pussy!” She also said “I really like having all the control.” This is quite different from even 6 months ago where she didn’t want any control.
Well as you have guessed, I went down and ate her to 4 orgasms using my mouth and a dildo. She had me stop because she was to sensitive for anymore.We cuddled and she finished up reading something on her phone thenshe turned out the light. She said that was so gooood. I asked her jokingly if she would like a few more orgasms and she sat there quietly for a moment and then said, sure I could use a few more” and laughed a little.
I jumped down to her pussy quick and she said she was joking but once my mouth hit her clit, she just started moaning. I ate her to 6 more orgasms! I think she could have had more but was just to tired, even though I did all the work lol. This is the most I have given her in one night! She never lets me eat her twice in a night. She started taking some natural supplements to increase her libido to match mine and I think it is working. I still didn’t cum but she said if I do great today on the work, she might reward me tonight. No penetration until 6 months of taxes are done calculated and itemized. I hate doing our taxes but she has found a way to get me motivated! Lol. Hopefully I can get them done soon!
So we ended up having sex in the middle of the night, super early yesterday morning. I ate her and used a nice size dildo to get her to have 3 more orgasms. She then told me to go ahead and stick it in her pussy! The dildo we used was much thicker than me. It stretched her a little but filled her up nicely. I slid right in. Her pussy was silky smooth. When I was in her, I asked her if it felt good and she said yea. Which was a one word answer so I asked again and she said “I could barely feel you after having that big black cock in me.” That was a turn on for me and I blew my load. It was such a great orgasm. Last night was back to no more cumming for me until taxes are complete now! Just for fun, here are a couple pics of her in bed right before I started eating her.

Attachments

• 2731BF7D-DA64-42C1-9331-3A07AF39F66C.jpeg
    2731BF7D-DA64-42C1-9331-3A07AF39F66C.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 41
  • D5B6D4C2-769D-4974-BB26-29009C8E23F3.jpeg
    D5B6D4C2-769D-4974-BB26-29009C8E23F3.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
So we ended up having sex in the middle of the night, super early yesterday morning. I ate her and used a nice size dildo to get her to have 3 more orgasms. She then told me to go ahead and stick it in her pussy! The dildo we used was much thicker than me. It stretched her a little but filled her up nicely. I slid right in. Her pussy was silky smooth. When I was in her, I asked her if it felt good and she said yea. Which was a one word answer so I asked again and she said “I could barely feel you after having that big black cock in me.” That was a turn on for me and I blew my load. It was such a great orgasm. Last night was back to no more cumming for me until taxes are complete now! Just for fun, here are a couple pics of her in bed right before I started eating her.
That was a fun night. We went to bed and she asked me to let her sleep and then wake her up. It was around 3 or so in the morning and I woke her up with my mouth on her pussy. I love doing that! I was completely surprised she had me go ahead and get mine too. The last two nights have been no sex. She hasn’t even had me eat her. She said that I gave her so many orgasms that she needs a few days off! Lol. Funny thing is that I have given her all those orgasms with my mouth and dildos! Her are a couple of her getting dressed today. We will see what happens tonight!

Attachments

• 6A5B9189-E702-4D5C-83CF-F0D7796FE3FB.jpeg
    6A5B9189-E702-4D5C-83CF-F0D7796FE3FB.jpeg
    629.4 KB · Views: 48
  • F17F4761-DFD0-4269-9DDD-AAC74C5105F8.jpeg
    F17F4761-DFD0-4269-9DDD-AAC74C5105F8.jpeg
    439.2 KB · Views: 48
Back